2001 GSXR 750 Track bike

Banzaisan

CLEAR TITLE! **Motivated to Sell**

Fully decked out with everything needed and ready for the track. I used this bike for the last 3 years and it's worked flawlessly every time I hit the start button. One of the reasons for this is that the engine configuration is 100% stock so the bike has only been doing what it's built to do... no extra stress on the engine from mods.

I put the money in the other areas that make a track bike so much better than a standard road bike. Plus there's only 5,200 miles on the bike in total (I bought this one used but VERY clean).

Take a look at all the cool stuff you get:

>> Slipper Clutch by Yoyodyne – Once you have a slipper clutch like this one, you'll never ride without one. Eliminates 100% of the rear wheel hop on down shifts... so sweet, makes every corner entry so much easier that you'll drop a couple seconds per lap for sure! (retail $750 plus install)

>> Ohlins – Rear shock (high end shock... retails for $1,500) – Set up for a 195 lb advanced rider.

>> Ohlins – Fork replacement kit (uses the stock tubes... retails for $700)

>> Engine cover – Woodcraft (retail $179)

>> Rear set foot peg set w/pedals – Woodcraft (retail $329)

>> Steering damper – (retail $200)

>> Sprocket and chain set - improved gear ratios for the track and lighter weight (retail $279)

>> Clip on handle bars – (retail $200)

>> Vesrah brake pads – (retail $90)

>> Steel braided front brake lines – (retail $185)

>> Racing body work – (retail $650)

>> Aluminum Fairing bracket – Lighter weight than stock (retail $145)

>> Safety Wired – Even though you may not race (I don't), safety wire is a really smart thing to do. I just saved you from hours of work and about a dozen drill bits.

Once you add in the labor costs to install all of these parts, the price of the bike is FREE... this is truly an amazing deal for the person
that grabs this bike first.

...And here are some cool BONUSES for anyone that pays a reasonable price for the bike (these items are not included with the bike but I'll throw them in if we cut a good deal together)

>> Power Commander – Brand new but not installed (retail $329)

>> Quick shifter kit – Brand new but not installed, GP shift – (retail $189)

>> XT Lap Timer – (retail $179)

That's a total of $5,904 in parts alone... now add in the labor and you can see the aftermarket parts alone are worth well over $10,000 ... then add the bike in and you're looking at $15,000 if you were to set the bike up yourself.

Pictures are available at:

http://www.reviewriches.com/gsxr-750/gsx-r_750.htm

Contact me at banzaisan at juno.com

TheFleshRocket

Dave, I'm Dave too. Where are you located? (NW burbs doesn't tell me what city or state you're in.) It won't do any good to negotiate a price if you're not close enough that I can pick it up.

Banzaisan

Dave.
The bike is located in Vernon Hills, IL. I will send you a PM with my phone number. Call me and we can talk.

Dave