2003 GSXR-1000 Streetfighter

SmartDrug

She's up on the chopping block, must move for a quick sale. Let me know if you're interested.

2003 Suzuki GSXR 1000
108XX miles
-1 up front, +2 out back, actual mileage is about 8500.
Full Yoshimura Exhaust System
BMC airfilter
Power Commander III tuned
ProTaper Bars
2007 GSXR600/750 headlight
Will power wheelie in 3rd gear at 120 mph with no problem.
Scary fast and scary fun.

This is not just a Gixxer 1000 with no bodywork, along with the new bars came custom length brake, throttle and clutch lines, all the cooling ductwork has been rerouted as well as the electrical components that were hidden away. This is very clean and nicely done and it shows. Own a one of a kind beast that will thrill you to no end.

Comes with Tank bag and a huge lot of parts that were taken off during streetfighter conversion.

Asking $5300 For NESBA

CIMG0297.jpg

CIMG0295.jpg

CIMG0294.jpg

CIMG0287.jpg

SmartDrug

moto-ufo;18091 wrote: Cool bike.
Thanks man, it's a fantastic bike, just WAYYY too much for me to ride if I plan on keeping my license (which I am). I'm going to switch to something substantially slower (BMW Boxer) and hopefully keep away from the 120mph power wheelies.

If you're a responsible person or like having the power of God when you ride, this is your beast. I'm just going to kill myself on it.

moto-ufo

Power corrupts ;)

Since 80 mph will get you reckless driving in this part of the country a KLR might be a better option for most.