2003 Honda RC-51

mattydaddy27

Up for sale is my '03 RC-51 track bike. Has been the most reliable motorcycle I've ever owned, but sadly it's time to move on. Bike is ready to roll off the trailer and on to the track. Here's what I can think of and will hopefully have pics up tomorrow evening.

-one owner
-CLEAR NC TITLE
-15,000 miles
-Hot Bodies bodywork painted silver(have never been crashed)
-CRG levers
-Racetech 1.0 springs up front(190/210lb)
-rear raised 5mm
-Vesrah RJL front brake pads with 3 days on them
-Galfer braided lines front/rear
-Scotts steering damper
-520 conversion
-Vortex sprockets w/DID x-ring chain -1 front +2 rear(15/42)
-t-rex frame/swingarm sliders
-Yosimura carbon slip-ons(little faded on top)
-Michelin Power One front(medium) and Power Race rear(medium/soft) put on this past
weekend at Mid-Ohio. Ran 1/2 a day. BRAND NEW.
-spare HRC fairing stay
-original cans, levers
-HAVE ALL STOCK BODYWORK IN MINT CONDITION IF YOU WANT TO PUT HER ON THE STREET. IN A BOX SINCE 2006.
-bike is located in Charlotte, N.C.(Huntersville) and I would be willing to travel within reason.

$5800.obo

almoore373@yahoo.com
704-453-9241 pls leave message

mikes929

bump.. vary well takin care of bike runs strong vary fast at track great bike bike for someone to really enjoy. Owner is ocd bike in really good shape good luck with sale man...

erick1670

mattydaddy27;127072 wrote: Up for sale is my '03 RC-51 track bike. Has been the most reliable motorcycle I've ever owned, but sadly it's time to move on. Bike is ready to roll off the trailer and on to the track. Here's what I can think of and will hopefully have pics up tomorrow evening.

-one owner
-CLEAR NC TITLE
-15,000 miles
-Hot Bodies bodywork painted silver(have never been crashed)
-CRG levers
-Racetech 1.0 springs up front(190/210lb)
-rear raised 5mm
-Vesrah RJL front brake pads with 3 days on them
-Galfer braided lines front/rear
-Scotts steering damper
-520 conversion
-Vortex sprockets w/DID x-ring chain -1 front +2 rear(15/42)
-t-rex frame/swingarm sliders
-Yosimura carbon slip-ons(little faded on top)
-Michelin Power One front(medium) and Power Race rear(medium/soft) put on this past
weekend at Mid-Ohio. Ran 1/2 a day. BRAND NEW.
-spare HRC fairing stay
-original cans, levers
-HAVE ALL STOCK BODYWORK IN MINT CONDITION IF YOU WANT TO PUT HER ON THE STREET. IN A BOX SINCE 2006.
-bike is located in Charlotte, N.C.(Huntersville) and I would be willing to travel within reason.

$5800.obo

almoore373@yahoo.com
704-453-9241 pls leave message

so you are selling the RC hah!..... I look at this bike last Monday and looks strong and well taking care of,really clean bike..... and for the upload pics part, just click on the manege attachment
then is going to take you to a manue to choose you pics from you documents on you computer, hope that helps, and good luck with the sale.