2004 GSXR-600 Race Bike

spyder84

Professionally race prepped with many aftermarket goodies. This bike has seen AMA action in the past and won multiple Amateur championships during the 2008 season. Bike is located in Chicagoland. Delivery within a 50-mile radius is negotiable. Otherwise, buyer is responsible for pick-up/shipping.

- Clean Title
- Brembo 19X18 Master Cylinder w/Folding Lever
- Renthal Grips
- Vortex Clip-Ons
- Woodcraft
- Case Covers
- Rearsets
- Spools
- Galfer SS Brake Lines
- Suspension
- Race Tech Fork Valves
- Ohlins Rear Shock (Triple)
- Set up for 140lb rider on Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa DOTs
- 520 Coversion
- PCIII + QuickShifter
- Yoshimura Ti Full Exhaust (Some Rash)
- E-Racings Upper and Tail (Some Rash) - No lower

- Motor
Freshened at beginning of 2008 Season
1/2 Race Season + Trackdays (Control Riding)
APE Cam Chain Tensioner
APE Cam Sprockets

Priced to sell at $3,200

Please PM or e-mail me @ spyder84@gmail.com for questions.

usmc0311247

Would you be interested in trading plus cash if needed for a 2007 RMZ 250? Its race ready but never been raced. Lots of mods to list if interested. Bought over the phone from Iraq. When I got home, all of the guys I was prepared to ride with had stopped riding dirt and went to the street so I bought a 2007 GSXR 750. Now they are on the track and I need something to ride. Can you help me out?

rk97

bump for a great deal on a totally SET UP bike.

I really wanted to buy Erik's bike, but the wife and i had some differences of opinion in what "around $3,000" really meant.

roadrunner12

Is the bike still available? If yes then can you tell me where your located because I live in Canada and just wanted to know. I want to make sure it will be worthwhile to get the bike, if not available then nevermind.

gkotlin

roadrunner12;61414 wrote: Is the bike still available? If yes then can you tell me where your located because I live in Canada and just wanted to know. I want to make sure it will be worthwhile to get the bike, if not available then nevermind.
I saw you haven't received a reply on the forum. Erik has been very busy. If you haven't heard from him, pm me and I'll track him down. This bike is in the Chicago area. It is a fabulous bike. If I had the money, I'd be all over it. Last I heard it was still available. But I can't make any promises.

glheureux

8:34 Am est July 13, 2009...Is the bike still available? I live in Manassas, VA I had seen a note that your in Chicago? My cell is 703-309-4378 call me we can discuss?

Thanks for your time
Greg L'Heureux

spyder84

8:34 Am est July 13, 2009...Is the bike still available? I live in Manassas, VA I had seen a note that your in Chicago? My cell is 703-309-4378 call me we can discuss?

Thanks for your time
Greg L'Heureux
Bike still available.

spyder84

Here are a bunch of pics.
IMGA0744.jpg

IMGA0745.jpg

IMGA0746.jpg

IMGA0747.jpg