2005 GSXR 750 - You'll have to pry it from my hands!

alphamale

Track Weapon of Mass Destruction

So I can't believe I'm doing this, but riding a 600 this weekend made me realize how far I have to go before I move up.

This bike has no expense spared... I'm looking for a little bit of market wisdom for a good price, because thousands and thousands were invested in this bike.

- 6000 Miles

- DynoJet Power Commander - Custom Mapped on Dyno for max performance
- Factory Pro Velocity Stacks
- BMC Race Air Filter
- Vortex Front and Rear Sprockets - (Any configuration you can imagine)
- EK Red chain
- Red Stainless Steel Spiegler Brake Lines (Front and Rear)
- 2 Sets of Matching Striped GSXR Wheels with Good Tires on them
- Spare Clip-Ons
- Spare Rear Sets
- Vortex RearSets mounted
- Hotbodies bodywork - Sweet Custom PaintJob!
- Yoshimura Full TRC Exhaust
- Brand New Spark Plugs - Higher Performance
- Tech-Spec Tank Grips
- Brembo Master Cylinder
- Double Bubble - Zero Gravity Windscreen
- DynoJet Quickshifter - GP Shift Pattern
- Suzuki Upgraded Gel Seat
- Gilles Chain Adjusters
- Spare Forks - With hard springs
- Spare Shock - With hard springs
- Full Ohlins Front and Back Suspension - Ohlins Forks & Ohlins Rear Shock

There May be more but that's all I can think of.

Offers?

sprbeast

i don't know why i look at the friggin track bike classifieds.........:confused: nice bike with all the fixins.....:banghead:

JDog

is there a bar of gold or two, or five.. in the tail section you forgot to mention?

--
:a: #313
'07 600RR -- Primer Power!!!

alphamale

The GSXR 750 is setup for 185 lb (+) rider. I have the springs to go 1 up or 1 down as well.

I actually would love to sell the repsol. It's a sweet bike. I'm just not sure I want a bike with that much power yet. :-D It's for sale bone stock for $9645.

Right now the Repsol has 3 mods... I'd prefer to sell with everything on it. I have an offer on it right now of $10,500 for the bike and the akra, but I'm not sure I'm going to take that. It is mint.

-Full Evolution Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust (+1000)
-Power Commander (+240)
-Vortex Rearsets (+280)

I am not in financial troubles either... I'm just looking to ughh... possibly buy a new Yamaha :eek: :eek: :eek: if you know what I'm saying.

alphamale

Still for sale, not going to part with it for 5000. I would sell it in street form for for 5500, but that's without any of the nice add-ons.

Nate

BigKid

The picture shows stock forks. Do you have Ohlins valves or full ohlins forks just not shown in pics?

alphamale

Here are more pictures

750 Pictures

I haven't found a market price for the bike. Honestly, if somebody were to buy this bike stock off ebay... they would spend anywhere from 5000 to 6500. The add-ons would easily raise the price to 10k. I'm looking for somewhere in between that. If I don't get it, no sweat off my back.

The bike has Ohlins rear shock and Ohlins front fork cartridges. Not sure which picture you are talking about, but it could have been before the cartridges were installed.

Nate

BigKid

The picture you posted at the top of the thread shows stock forks not cartridges. Was just trying to figure which of the three options you have.