-Ramp door
-Electric brakes
-Tires in great condition
-Spare included
-Wheel chock included
-Nice Raxx (sold)
-Pitbull TRS base plates x2
-9 tie-down points in floor

Note: I bought this trailer from the original owner in 2010. I added the shelving in the front for storage/organization. It is a quality trailer and always maintained thoroughly.

Poper;297108 wrote: Meet ya in Scranton!
Is that anywhere near halfway between us????? Something tells me no. Besides, it's covered in that white stuff there too right? Seriously, the single axle has brakes? Is that a factory install or aftermarket or home shop/driveway/personal thing? I really wish you were closer. The size and price are just what I've been looking for. I've got a toy hauler for when my better half goes to the track with me but I want something smaller and easier to haul when it's just me.

Poper

The brakes are factory. The trailer is really set up well for the track...a lot of good times.

andykurz

griffonrider;297112 wrote: Is that anywhere near halfway between us????? Something tells me no. Besides, it's covered in that white stuff there too right? Seriously, the single axle has brakes? Is that a factory install or aftermarket or home shop/driveway/personal thing? I really wish you were closer. The size and price are just what I've been looking for. I've got a toy hauler for when my better half goes to the track with me but I want something smaller and easier to haul when it's just me.
Mike - brakes are a huge plus on a trailer this size. I have the same exact trailer w/o brakes and certainly would prefer them. Not a common find on single axle 6x12s, but you can pack plenty of weight in these!

Poper

I may be delivering my bike to Long Island next weekend, so I could deliver the trailer anywhere between Syracuse and NYC. Price drop to $2300 for NESBA member.