2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

Its Nick B

FS: 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R with a clean title. Bike has 40K+ miles on it.
Bought this bike in 2018 to use as a track bike and get fairly serious into track riding. I bought the bike, put on a set of Q3+ tires, upgrade to SS brake lines and put new pads on. Installed woodcraft case covers and changed the oil.
I only got to the track one time in 2018 and 4 or 5 in 2019. I took the bike out of storage at the start of 2020 and loaded it up into my trailer. I didn't get to the track at all in 2020 because of the pandemic so the bike stayed in the trailer, without electric so the battery is dead. At this point I don't think I'll be back on track much. if at all this year.

Lowsided once in the wet, damage to front fairing and left bar end.
Lower fairing are trashed, they were in pretty bad shape when I bought it, I took them off and had them in the trailer but something fell on them.
Dent in underside of the exhaust from previous owner, presumably, looping a wheelie
FI light is in on the dashboard

Included are Pitbull TRS pins for the bike.

Google Gallery

Located in Montgomery County PA
Asking $1400 OBO

Its Nick B

Price Drop $1100
I may just decide to throw a battery in and send it a few more times this year on track, seems like a bunch of my street riding buddies are talking about finally giving in and doing some track days.

Its Nick B

I did a handful of track days on it as is and was street riding it while my Mutlitsrada was getting out of commission for a few weeks.

It has a dead battery because I didn't have power in the trailer to run a tender to it.

hollowman600

Is sunday a good day to come look at it its my only day off if not i can try tomorrow evening or friday evening i will bring my trailer just in case