2005 ZX-6R track bike for sale

NTSOFAST

SOLD !!!!

As much as I hate to do this, I don't think this track bike is going to get enough use from me to justify owning it AND my FZ1. So I'm selling them both and looking to buy something for both street AND track.

I bought this bike several months ago to turn into a track bike. It had been lightly low sided with only cosmetic damage to the tank, left upper and lower fairing. Oh, and the rear fender was cracked. No title, only bill of sale. Clean VIN.

I have since replaced all the fluids, fixed the plastic and replaced the rear tail section with an E-Racing piece. I've also replaced the tires with new Pirelli Diablo Corsa IIIs. It's all stock with the above mentioned and a Two Brother's exhaust. Mileage is 6016 with only one track day at CMP in the beginner group last month.

The bike runs great and i'm probably going to kick myself for selling this, but again I can't justify two bikes right now.

I have more pics if you're interested. This is a really nice track day ready bike.

$3500 FIRM
I can also be reached at kwasham@yahoo.com (Keith)

NTSOFAST

Thanks Fentos ! I think it's a good price too. It has very low mileage and will be a nice track bike for someone.

NTSOFAST

A few more pics. I may have to go take some more pics. Looks like most were taken from the right side. For those asking I'll see if I can take some more after work tomorrow.

NTSOFAST

Oh, and as you can see by my form... errr...or lack thereof, I'm a beginner, so I was pretty easy on the bike during it's only track outing. :) PLENTY of tread left on the new tires ! It was so hot that day (CMP - June) that I only did I believe 5 , maybe 6 sessions.

NTSOFAST

Since this question came up, I will answer it here... I only have a bill of sale. This bike was wrecked when I purchased it. What appeared to be a low speed crash...low sided into grass I think. I was advised that the bike had been totaled. I ran a VIN check through car fax and this matched what I was told. VIN number was also "clean" ...as I wanted to make sure of that. Since the bike was bought for the track, I never have worried about registering it. Likewise anyone looking for a bike for track duty would be very happy with this bike. The fact that this bike only comes with a bill of sale is reflected in the price.

NTSOFAST

I have no idea at the moment to be perfectly honest. What part of the country are you located in ? I'm certainly willing to assist with arrangements, but I've never shipped a bike cross country. Do you come to any track events such as ones at VIR or CMP ? I might be willing to meet you someplace like that. VIR is fairly close. CMP is close enough to family that I could make a trip out of it.

HAULNSS

I live in Kansas. Going to MAM August 2nd & 3rd, I know that's still quite a drive for you (and me). I'll look into shipping.

NTSOFAST

I thought I had put mileage in my ad, but obviously I left that out. It only has 6018 miles on it. No tranny issues. Only thing I did was replace the left rearset, the shift linkage which broken when it low sided to the left side, replaced the tail section as mentioned and basic tune up type stuff. Ran it at CMP and it was a blast. Runs wonderfully. And with such low mileage I seriously wouldn't expect there to be any future issues.... at least no time soon.

Again, I'm in no rush to sell. Only want to narrow down the garage to one bike, but if that doesn't happen quickly I won't be too upset. :) I may sign up for the charity track day event up at VIR in August.

younglion

Sweet looking bike and it's EXACTLY what I'm looking for, too bad I'm in BC, Canada and you're very, very far away! LOL...

Good luck with the sale!

NTSOFAST

Thanks for the positive feedback. There's a track event coming up Aug 10-14th at VIR...so I may HAVE to get one more track day in for fun if I still have it. :)