2006 gsxr 750 ss tail install

ittayem66

I'm having some problems installing. My tail section. I can't get the holes to line up underneath the subfrome any advise?

PatFitz9

Wiggle it... What do you mean by you can't get the holes to line up? Is the tail sitting where it should and they don't line up, or can you not get it positioned right?

Landshark

Control Rider
Are you using the stock metal plate that bolts to the cast subframe box? If you need spars I have an extra set.

ittayem66

Landshark;216242 wrote: Are you using the stock metal plate that bolts to the cast subframe box? If you need spars I have an extra set.
cool how much? i guess the one I bought wasnt straight

Woodcraft

That is more often the case than not (the tweaked subframe). I appreciate the members helping eachother out. If there is anything that you guys cannot resolve here, please feel free to email us at info@woodcraft-cfm.com

Woodcraft is going to work to be more proactive on the forum next season. We are hiring someone new in the next month and one of the responsibilities of that person is to be to proactively support NESBA members with information on the board. The owner of Armour Bodies is also going to try to attend some NESBA events next year and is a great source of information and assistance.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Woodcraft;216398 wrote: That is more often the case than not (the tweaked subframe). I appreciate the members helping eachother out. If there is anything that you guys cannot resolve here, please feel free to email us at info@woodcraft-cfm.com

Woodcraft is going to work to be more proactive on the forum next season. We are hiring someone new in the next month and one of the responsibilities of that person is to be to proactively support NESBA members with information on the board. The owner of Armour Bodies is also going to try to attend some NESBA events next year and is a great source of information and assistance.
Woodcraft ROCKS!!!