2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Street/Track Lots of Extras

Rob697

This is a 2006 R6 50th anniversary. I am the original owner, bought it new in 2007. It has been adult owned and taken care of but has been to a track day or 2 and to the drag strip a couple times. It was street ridden primarily but I haven't been on it 2 years. Has 13,375 miles. Has never been down and I have a clear clean title. I Changed the oil every year and after track days.(even the years I didn't ride it just in case) Has a fresh Amsoil change in it now. The Bike has flush mounts, inagraded tail, CRG levers, Keyless fuel cap, no cut frame sliders, yellow tinted head lights, all the controls have been powder coated black, Scott's Dampener, BMC air filter, 03-05 R6 header with stock muffler(cat delete) Bazzaz ZFI with quick shift and afr module, custom tune, Ballistic lite wieght battery (and charger) -1 +2 520 chain conversion, every thing safety wired, metal 90* valve stems, graves A.I.R block off plate, graves brake return spring, and Dunlop Q2 with maybe 300 miles. I am also going to give you everything I have for the bike, 2 new windscreens, sharkskinz race body painted to match the 50th paint (this is used i never got a chance to put them on), brand new tank sliders, solo seat cover (oem not aftermarket), Hot Bodies under tail with turn signals, woodcraft clutch slider (used), action camera for the mount on the tank, all the oem parts I have including 2 factory exhausts, stands, tire changer with tools and balancer, extra oil and brake fluid. I also have the Drag set up for it with lowering links, rear shock lock out, wheelie bars and a tether kill switch from PMR. For the asking price I will include my zero to 60 2 piece suit, and matching gloves and oxtar boots and axo back protector. also have a Joe rocket suit I could let go. I just don't ride it any more and with 3 kids I can't find time for the track. Everything for $7500
The Rest of the Pictures: pix.sfly.com/5f1M5SmS

Attachments

• 100_1216.jpg
    100_1216.jpg
    852.1 KB · Views: 96