2006 ZX6R For Sale

Schreck

2006 ZX6R with 12,594 miles and a clean title. $6,500. Link to cycletrader listing. See the link in bold for pics, video, and more details.

I'm the second owner and have done 9 track days on this bike. Runs great with no known mechanical issues. There's a small dent in the gas tank where something fell on the bike.

Front forks rebuilt with new seals (including internal o-rings), bushings, and oil. All coolant hoses, fuel lines, spark plugs, air filter, brake lines, brake pads, brake caliper seals, clutch and throttle cables were replaced when I purchased the bike in April 2019.

Comes with Armour Bodies track fairings, OZ Racing front wheel, Brembo master cylinder, Woodcraft rearsets, Vortex gas cap, 2007 ZX6R front brake calipers. Also includes all of the original parts that were removed to make it a track bike. It can be easily converted back to street if desired. There is a crack in the tail section where something fell on it.

The bike has never been down in my possession and I don't see any indicators the previous owner laid it down either.