2007 CBR600RR - $3000

Ian Bullard

I have for sale my 2007 Honda CBR600RR. I have been absent from track days for the better part of two years due to a deployment and the birth of my daughter. I was hoping to get back into the sport this summer but the Army has decided to send me out of the country for the next couple of years. For the most part the bike is stock. Everything done to the bike was by the previous owner. The fairings are Sharkskinz, it has a Yoshimura exhaust, installed battery tender, frame sliders and is mostly safety wired. Other than that the bike is untouched. I do have a few spare parts to go with the bike. Vortex rear sprockets, Driven front sprocket, two set of tire warmers, extra set of EBC front brake pads, extra rear wheel, Pitbull front and rear stands and a few of the stocks parts (kickstand, horn etc.). The bike has roughly 5800 miles and is in great condition for its age. There are a couple blemishes in the fairings and the previous owner dropped the bike on the left side which put a dent in the tank and scrapped the slider on the left handle bar. The bike is located in Richmond Hill GA. Any other questions feel free to ask, I will do my best to answer.

Attachments

• Honda 1.JPG
    Honda 1.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Honda 2.JPG
    Honda 2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Honda 3.JPG
    Honda 3.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Honda 4.JPG
    Honda 4.JPG