2007 CBR600RR for sale

Revvin' Evan

After riding this weekend at Beaver, there is NFW it's still for sale.

For sale is my 2007 600RR. I am the original owner of this bike and I have a completely clean and clear title in hand. This bike was street ridden until about 3600 miles and then became a double duty commuter/track bike Spring of 2008 and has never given me a single problem to date. The oil was changed after every track weekend or 2 track days. It has only been down once in a very mild lowside. Details and an onboard video of the crash can be found in the link at the bottom of the post. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition and decent cosmetic condition. Blows no smoke.

Mods include:
HRC 1/6 quick turn throttle,
Galfer front lines
New brake pads,
CRG shorty levers,
Woodcraft 07-08 specific clip-ons,
Woodcraft frame sliders,
Woodcraft right side engine protector,
Vortex Rearsets,
R&G toe saver,
Sharkskinz Bodywork with superbike tail,
Gilles chain adjusters,
2 Bros slip-on exhaust,
Ohlins rear shock sprung for 180-190lb rider(w/ gear)(only 5 jennings trackdays old),
15 and 16 tooth front sprockets,
42 and 43 tooth rear sprockets(both with carriers),

I believe the bike to be safety wired to WERA specs
This bike could easily be converted back for street use. No wires/plugs were removed from the bike in case I wanted to convert it back to full street trim. I currently commute on the bike with the track bodywork mounted, the OEM tail light, compwerkes FE and generic driving light to meet the bare minimum requirements for street riding.

This is a very capable machine and took me from never being on the track to advanced group in 1 season. I planned to race it this year but other priorities force the sale.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but thats all I can think of for now. The bike has 98xx miles and I'm asking $5700. I can bring the price down if someone doesn't want the rear shock.

Located in Clarksville, MD. 20-25 minutes south west of Baltimore

Don't be afraid to make some offers fellas......the price isn't set in stone. I also have a spare set of wheels with rotors, OEM stator cover, stock seats, stock tail, passenger pegs, Michelin power race tires, brand new Bridgestone rain tires, one OEM rearset, both OEM clipons, OEM levers, spare woodcraft handle bar that can be negotiated into the sale

EDIT: I knew i was forgetting something. The right fork gets a film on the slider after a few sessions of riding. It doesn't drip, the only reason I noticed it was because some dust sticks to it and makes it visible. I'm trying to be completely upfront and honest with my bike so feel free to ask any questions.

Crash details: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=130529

Jen21-228.jpg

Picture17.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010009-1.jpg

Revvin' Evan

Updated my signature for you Emerson. Liter bikes are stupid:doh:

Its gonna get even stupider when I get it broken in and it really scares the shiz out of me

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Nice!! now we can have ourselves a good old drag race to turn 1!! lol. Shold have gone Yamaha tho!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Wish I would have known that. I might have switched with you. Oh well be nice to have a little battle with you on the same bike

Revvin' Evan

slow_honda;42216 wrote: Wish I would have known that. I might have switched with you. Oh well be nice to have a little battle with you on the same bike
You could always........buuuuuuy it:dunno::D

I can already tell I'm not going to like the 1000rr nearly as much as the 600rr. Oh well.:second:

Matt H

slow_honda;42216 wrote: Wish I would have known that. I might have switched with you. Oh well be nice to have a little battle with you on the same bike
You want to go back to a 600 Dave?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
The new 1000RR is an amazing bike but I think I'm just a 600 guy. I Guess I just need a little more seat time on the big girl but coming out of the corners is just a bit trickier with that much more torque. Surprisingly though, she tosses into the corners as well as the 600 did. Maybe I just need to get a fresh set of tires on her and beat her. She'll either like it and we'll be fast or she'll disapprove and send me to the moon. Who knows :dunno:

RyanITV

Admin
slow_honda;42291 wrote: The new 1000RR is an amazing bike but I think I'm just a 600 guy. I Guess I just need a little more seat time on the big girl but coming out of the corners is just a bit trickier with that much more torque.
Stop being a sally - torque is where it's at! :D

Bump for a good price on a well-kept bike...

Matt H

slow_honda;42291 wrote: The new 1000RR is an amazing bike but I think I'm just a 600 guy. I Guess I just need a little more seat time on the big girl but coming out of the corners is just a bit trickier with that much more torque. Surprisingly though, she tosses into the corners as well as the 600 did. Maybe I just need to get a fresh set of tires on her and beat her. She'll either like it and we'll be fast or she'll disapprove and send me to the moon. Who knows :dunno:
Just say you're skurred if you're skurred. :D

Revvin' Evan

RyanITV;42297 wrote: Stop being a sally - torque is where it's at! :D

Bump for a good price on a well-kept bike...
Thanks Ryan.

And I'll be the first one to say I'm skurred Matt :wow:

And since this thread has all these shenanigans goin' on I'll post a pic of the new beast.

P1010020.jpg

P1010019.jpg

MB3

Nice new bike Evan. Did you pick that up as a new leftover? I just bought a leftover ZX-10r to soon replace my battered zx7r. I'm taking delivery this saturday and i'm like 90% excited and 10% scared or maybe its the other way around. Hopefully after a street break in and some time to get familiar with its handling and power my fat ass will keep the rear tire hooked up on corner exits. I was looking for a used '07 gsxr750, but got this for $3K off MSRP. I figured for similiar money might as well go big. BTW anyone interested his 600, it is in great shape.

Revvin' Evan

MB3;42813 wrote: Nice new bike Evan. Did you pick that up as a new leftover? I just bought a leftover ZX-10r to soon replace my battered zx7r. I'm taking delivery this saturday and i'm like 90% excited and 10% scared or maybe its the other way around. Hopefully after a street break in and some time to get familiar with its handling and power my fat ass will keep the rear tire hooked up on corner exits. I was looking for a used '07 gsxr750, but got this for $3K off MSRP. I figured for similiar money might as well go big. BTW anyone interested his 600, it is in great shape.
Thanks and congrats on your new bike man! Yea I picked it up as a leftover, waaaay cheaper that way. I'd have to say I'm 0% excited and 100% scared:saythat: