2007 Ducati 1098S - All The Goodies...

RyanITV

Admin
I'm giving up my street bike to focus solely on track riding. My 2007 1098S is over at DucPond in Winchester, VA on consignment but I figured someone here might be looking for one like this.

It's got around 2800 miles, never down, never tracked and never abused (that's why they invented track bikes - LOL). In terms of upgrades and add-ons, it's got the following:

Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
SpeedyMoto Clutch Cover
SpeedyMoto Top Triple Clamp
MPL Tuning Frame Plugs
MPL Tuning Slave Cylinder
Ergal Adjustable Rearsets
TechSpec Tank Grips
Sargent Seat
Digital 5k HID Kit
Pazzo Shorty Levers
Fender Eliminator
Termi Slip-Ons
Ducati Performance ECU
Ducati Performance Air Filter
Ducati Performance Rear Stand
Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
Carbon Fiber Key Guard
Carbon Fiber Tank Guard (F/R)
Carbon Fiber Large Exhaust Shield
Carbon Fiber Small Exhaust Shield
Double Bubble Windscreen

All service work was carried out by DucPond; I've only put 3 miles on it this season. It has had all required warranty work done (ECU reflash, new style starter, new rear sprocket carrier).

Priced to move @ $19,900 - any NESBA member can have $400 off.

Ryan

JonGu

If I hadn't paid for a full season of tires and race entries fees...... and destroyed the last bike you sold me...... *droollllll*

1literduceater

JonGu;387 wrote: If I hadn't paid for a full season of tires and race entries fees...... and destroyed the last bike you sold me...... *droollllll*

Please dont tell me that you destroyed the R6 you just bought from him??? :wow:

RyanITV

Admin
Just can't see the point in it collecting dust... do you know how many sets of tires and track days the sale of this bike will pay for?!?!?!

:D

Ryan

JonGu

Approximately 3/4 of a full season of running 10 races per weekend w/ CCS + some NESBA weekends thrown in. Assuming no crashes :D

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Wow, I think the girls would actually just throw their panties at me if I was riding that...cripes, that thing is actually a work of art.