2007 GSX-R750 FULLY track ready!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
My primary bike - 2007 GSX-R750, well put together for the track.
9685 miles as of right now - it'll have a little more after this coming weekend at NCBike.

Here is a list as best as I can recall of everything on this bike. It's almost too much to recall....

Ohlins 25mm front forks, extended caps, built and serviced by Jon Tyus at CTR this past winter
Ohlins rear shock - serviced by Jon Tyus at CTR this past winter
Suspension setup with 10mm fork drop in front, and 328mm height for rear shock
Marvic forged magnesium wheels
Second set of OEM wheels with Fast Franks Captive Spacers
Brand new DID 520ERV chain and brand new front/rear sprockets (-1/+2)
Brembo front calipers
Brembo RCS front master cylinder
Cox Radiator Guard
Braided steel brake lines
GPX Pro GPS based lap timer
Scott Steering Damper
Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
Motion Pro Throttle
Motion Pro Switches
Braking rotors, and Braking pads up front
Woodcraft Key Eliminator
Bazzaz full system including traction control, new strain gauge quick shift, and fuel map selection switch on handlebar.
ECU Flashed - both ECU flashing and tuning on pump and MR12 done by Brian Livengood - Dyno sheets with the bike
Moto-R clipons
Moto-R rearsets - with almost a complete spare set with the bike
Yoshimura Full Titanium Race Exhaust
Fast Franks rear brake caliper mount
Moto-R case guards
Lightened rear brake rotor
Spare set of stock front forks
Fully safety wired
Armor Bodies super bike bodywork. It has some cracks and some damage from a total of two very minor low sides

Bike is very very strong, reliable, and handles very well. I've never felt brakes as responsive on any other bike - period.

$6000/BO - if it doesn't sell in a while, I'll probably (unfortunately) part it out. Other than freshening up the bodywork, I can't imagine how you could build a better 750. Cosmetically there are scratches and scuffs that you would expect from a 10 year old bike spending time at the track - however the bike is very very very sound and fast.

Attachments

• Red7502.jpg
    Red7502.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Red7503.jpg
    Red7503.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Red7504.jpg
    Red7504.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Red7505.jpg
    Red7505.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 217
  • Red7506.jpg
    Red7506.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 217

npalaciom3

My primary bike - 2007 GSX-R750, well put together for the track.
9685 miles as of right now - it'll have a little more after this coming weekend at NCBike.

Here is a list as best as I can recall of everything on this bike. It's almost too much to recall....

Ohlins 25mm front forks, extended caps, built and serviced by Jon Tyus at CTR this past winter
Ohlins rear shock - serviced by Jon Tyus at CTR this past winter
Suspension setup with 10mm fork drop in front, and 328mm height for rear shock
Marvic forged magnesium wheels
Second set of OEM wheels with Fast Franks Captive Spacers
Brand new DID 520ERV chain and brand new front/rear sprockets (-1/+2)
Brembo front calipers
Brembo RCS front master cylinder
Cox Radiator Guard
Braided steel brake lines
GPX Pro GPS based lap timer
Scott Steering Damper
Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
Motion Pro Throttle
Motion Pro Switches
Braking rotors, and Braking pads up front
Woodcraft Key Eliminator
Bazzaz full system including traction control, new strain gauge quick shift, and fuel map selection switch on handlebar.
ECU Flashed - both ECU flashing and tuning on pump and MR12 done by Brian Livengood - Dyno sheets with the bike
Moto-R clipons
Moto-R rearsets - with almost a complete spare set with the bike
Yoshimura Full Titanium Race Exhaust
Fast Franks rear brake caliper mount
Moto-R case guards
Lightened rear brake rotor
Spare set of stock front forks
Fully safety wired
Armor Bodies super bike bodywork. It has some cracks and some damage from a total of two very minor low sides

Bike is very very strong, reliable, and handles very well. I've never felt brakes as responsive on any other bike - period.

$6000/BO - if it doesn't sell in a while, I'll probably (unfortunately) part it out. Other than freshening up the bodywork, I can't imagine how you could build a better 750. Cosmetically there are scratches and scuffs that you would expect from a 10 year old bike spending time at the track - however the bike is very very very sound and fast.

Can I buy it and keep the CR decal on it? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurt_Orban

This is a tough one Bill, I'm almost ready to hop in my truck and head down to NCBike with an empty trailer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
This is a tough one Bill, I'm almost ready to hop in my truck and head down to NCBike with an empty trailer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well, I brought the R1 and the old R6 down to NCBike. Left the 750s resting in the comfortable garage.....

anant puri

I would buy following - track bodywork, rear subframe, fuel tank(maybe), front shocks. I might end up needing more parts for my crashed K6-GSXR600, but these are the primary ones. Shoot me a good deal

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Nah, no way. At the moment I'm kind of rethinking. If it doesn't sell by Spring, I just may switch and keep it to use as a B Bike. Not sure yet, but am definitely not planning to part it out.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
Bill I thought the R6 was the B bike now. So you are to make the 750 the new B bike. If that is the case does that make the R6 your C bike. I just to make sure I keep everything straight. What is the Zuma's involvement in all of this would it be considered your "D" bike or just your "A" pitbike

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Yeah, yeah - jealousy is an ugly thing. You know you could just break down and buy the damn thing, right? If I actually owned the R6 I'd sell it and keep the 750 for sure, but I can't really sell a bike I've had for 3 years but it really isn't mine :)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Yeah, yeah - jealousy is an ugly thing. You know you could just break down and buy the damn thing, right? If I actually owned the R6 I'd sell it and keep the 750 for sure, but I can't really sell a bike I've had for 3 years but it really isn't mine :)

What's the deets on this R6?!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
What's the deets on this R6?!

John, it's a long story. Short version is that a very good friend dropped off his '05 R6 almost 4 years ago for me to use at the track. Old faithful has been crashed and has kind of beat up Armor Bodies plastic, Racetech front cartridges and rear shock, YoYo slipper, YEC ECU, full Ti Akro exhaust, PCIII, tuned by Livengood, Scott Damper, and is a great little bike. It's been loaned out, Endurance raced, and ridden on rainy days. It's really not suitable for the street any longer (though it has a clean title). But it's really not mine to sell and he doesn't want to.