2007 R6 Track Bike - Va Beach, VA area

hearno

I have a 2007 R6 I'd like to sell. I've had it for 6 or 7 months but I'm ready to move on. Typical track bike stuff, Ohlins rear, Race tech internals up front, front just installed and rear refreshed in February of 18 by RNR Cycles in Northern, VA. I attached a picture of the receipt to show what they did. Annitori QS. 520 chain, 15/45 sprockets. Fresh brake fluid front and rear, new engine ice, safety wired, 13k miles, maybe 15, I'll confirm. vortex rear sets. Body work is armour bodies, I believe. It's not hot bodies. tires have maybe 4 track days on them and most of them were half days, plenty of life left. bike was dyno tuned by RNR as well, 115 at the wheel, dyno sheet to go along with it. this bike rips, handles really well. I've learned a lot on it. body work isn't perfect, tank has small dent - have spare tank that's mint that we could work into deal if need be. Overall a solid bike with everything you need to have fun at the track. Only selling because I picked up a 2012 stocker for cheap and gonna try a build of my own. Asking $5000. As you can see in the receipt, I just put 1k into it to get it right, bike needs nothing.

Clean title in hand