2007 Trailer 7x14 w/AC

duracell24

Hey guys. Looking to sell my 2007 Trailer/Toy Hauler.
- Single Axle.
- Not sure of the brand but I have documentation it was made in 2007.
- Comes with 2 removeable wheel chocks, a fuel holder that holds 2x5 gallons cans (not installed), and a tire rack (not installed).

It is carpeted with diamond plate tracking for under the bikes. It has a new A/C unit with heat strip, microwave, and refrigerator. It also has a full size bed with a large amount of storage underneath. There is shelving beside the bed in addition to a helmet holder and fluid container rack on the side. The outside has an awning for shade. The tires were upgraded to hold increased load on the trailer and the bearing were greased after every 500 miles. I also have additional bearings for the wheels. The trailer is fully wired with multiple outlets inside and outside the trailer. It is very light (~ 1200 lbs empty) and handles very, very well.

Email, call or text Johnny if interested. I can send better pics to an email address. Thanks!
814-322-5665

L8RSK8R

Please tell me how much you have invested in this trailer. Its highly doubtful I'd be buying your as I'm on the West coast and logistically it don't make sense. But I may want to setup my own as you've done your's with AC and awning etc. Thats a neat unit and I'd like to do something similar.

duracell24

Sorry baddjonez I'm just gonna be giving everything to the guy who buys the trailer. I've been super busy as of late and don't have time to part out the fuel and tire racks separate. If I change my mind I'll be sure to let you know.

I bought the trailer set up as it is now and only added the helmet holder on the right side...so I'm not 100% sure how much the previous owner put into it.

BTW Still for sale!

j_fuggin_t

ProrGywopsy;168361 wrote: Do you bear aging problems such as ugly wrinkles, bonzer lines, and grim spots on your skin? Do you over you procure wasted your thousands of bucks on wrinkle creams and in any case not satisfied with the results of these anti aging products? People appreciate eulogistic and wrinkle unregulated rid of hide and are willing to drain great amount of their angry earned bucks in an attempt to pet and look their best. Here the noteworthy fancy is how they can travel shined skin. The solution is very easy-an advanced formulated skin cream “Radialabs”. In turns out that you want to take this inexplicable commodity, edict it from its promotional website.

Radialabs is an moment wrinkle reducer which is combined with the powerful compounds. This is the supreme moisturizing pulchritude cream. With the cure of this pellicle effect you can hands down nourish, hydrate, and moisturize the skin. Actually it binds the moisture to your skin, providing a firming and plumping import that resolve leave your pelt more nourished and healthier.

This merchandise is seemly payment every fount of skin. This coating cream has been recommended via innumerable celebrated dermatologists as an competent technique because reducing the wrinkles. It helps strife the impulsive signs of aging like wrinkles, grim spots, and bonzer lines as well. It nourishes the outer layer and facilitates skin chain regeneration giving you the firmer appearance and youthful looking skin.

Radialabs Wrinkle is a recondite proprietary intermingle of grave standing ingredients such as PolyMoist-PS that acts as a moisture agent. PolyMoist-PS merges synergistically with other mesmerizing clinically tested emollients to lend the concluding moisturizing effect. Its other effective ingredients are: Mango butter, Cocoa, Shea, Mushroom extract (Agaricus Bisponus Beta Glucane), Vitamin E, Saccharide Isolerate, and more. This cream prevents cracking, peeling, itching, wry fell, and assist in maintaining incrustation springiness & suppleness.

This prescription adds more moisture to your pellicle, maintaining hydrated and salubrious coat with the exclusive moisturizer you desire ever need. Hebdomadal run out of of this cream when one pleases adieu to your abrade firmer, plumper, and healthier
you my friend are a homo!!!

duracell24

Man, everyone up north loves the trailer but no one from the south needs one. Guess I'll have to convince my dad (who lives in PA) to come down here and get it from me.

luded1

duracell24;170190 wrote: Man, everyone up north loves the trailer but no one from the south needs one. Guess I'll have to convince my dad (who lives in PA) to come down here and get it from me.
He can deliver it to me in MD on the way back to PA:rtfm: