2007 Trailer 7x14 w/AC

junglelogic

I love this thing. I think I have a project for spring after this kitchen remodel. If I didn't have a trailer this would be the one.

jim1000mc

would you be willing to trade

i am in the market for a trailer like this but very tight on cash, im trying to sell my 2005 sv1000s to raise the money . would you be willing ti trade ? the sv has about 15,000 miles 1,500 in novice and intermediate w stt on the track. has 2005 gsxr750 forks w racetech valves and built /sprung for 210lb rider ,w 2005 gsxr1000 calipers and master cyl . rear shock was rebuilt 200miles ago and had olins vaving put in it by cogent dynamics. m4 high mount full exhaust,galfer wave rotors,two sets of wheels,pcm iii , gi pro gear indicator w atre, speedo healer, cgs levers,and many more parts ,to many to list, i have a clear title , have turned 1:04s at tally,1:24s at roebling, and 1:44s at cmp on this bike, it is still ridden on the street, plz let me no if u are interested. ive been asking $4,500 for the bike. thanks jim raffield 770-314-0319

duracell24

Hey Jim. Interior height is 6'6" but with the insulation on the ceiling it's more like 6'3". Sorry not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks for the offer.

jim1000mc

i'm still very interested in your trailer. i,m looking to come down to south ga.(tifton) on may the 21rst. could you email me more picts, and length width and hieght actual specs, thanks what part of Fla are you located?

SPECTRE

Thanks Again! The Trailer is great! Pulled great all the way home as well. Let me know when you get back to take care of the paperwork!