2008 R6 - Fully Race Prepped - Fast Bike!

#4 james

what 1000 are you wanting to go to?The reason I am asking is I have an 09 zx10 that i dont ride ,just throwing the idea around ,

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
RyanITV;264089 wrote: No, that would be me - I think Nate's turned more laps than I have in the past 18 months.
You had your year off again, now its time for you to come back. Aren't you glad you didn't sell the bike this time?

Jiggy

Control Rider
Emerson;264092 wrote: You had your year off again, now its time for you to come back. Aren't you glad you didn't sell the bike this time?

Cinnamon, you cant claim WERA Expert status if you are too scared to race with us white plates. :popcorn:

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Emerson;264165 wrote: I'll be out there this year, thats if they still let me race in expert.
Cool, hope to see you out there this upcoming season. I am going to try and run the whole Mid-Atlantic WERA schedule.

alphamale

I would rather saw off my foot than knock off a significant amount of the price on this bike. Please don't email me and ask me to drop the price before you've even taken a look at the bike. This bike is a steal at this price.

Jiggy

Control Rider
alphamale;267685 wrote: I would rather saw off my foot than knock off a significant amount of the price on this bike. Please don't email me and ask me to drop the price before you've even taken a look at the bike. This bike is a steal at this price.
I bet you could sell ice to the Eskimos.

Flexxx

how much did this go for? (Or how much were you asking?) I just entered the market for an 08 r6 and I'm trying to get an idea of prices.