2008 R6 prepped by Dane Westby's Team

Meat

For Sale :
2008 Yamaha prepped by Dane "The Wolverine" Westby's team.
2008 Yamaha R6 clean title
Fast by Frank Q/C axles front and rear
Modified calipers front and rear for lightning fast wheel changes
Kit Type ECU
YEC wiring harness
Daytona Sportbike engine build last dyno'd 123 hp complete with full radius Newen valve job, blueprinted degree'd cams transmission undercut and modified slipper clutch.
520 chain and sprockets
Armour body plastics with bitchin' Andrew Swenson paint with Zero Gravity DB screen
Ohlins TTX rear shock
Ohlins Gas charged TTX front fork internals (same as Westby)
Ohlins Linear Steering damper with Graves mount
DJ quickshifter
Vortex Rear sets
Mid-lift Stand with lift tube on motor
Attack GP rear stand lifters
Custom spooled rear stand Ultra light weight
Brembo GP billet Master Cylinder( Big Bucks)
Steel braided lines
Graves Gen # 2 Exhaust complete
2 Extra sets of wheels
Too many minor upgrades to list
Please mail with any technical queries directly to the builder of bike raceshop00@gmail.com
This bike is a perfect trackday or expert race bike, always R6_LeftSide_Roebling.jpg R6onStands.jpg

10,500.00 no tire kickers please

Shinobi

Vinny, ya got about 10k I can borrow. I'm good for it

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Meat

Once I have cash in hand for the bike, I'll start selling off the other stuff, except for the canopies. I don't actually need the canopies but they are just too nice to let go.

whitarnold

I am interested in purchasing this bike, however I am in the time crunch with selling my toyhauler to make up the funds.

Meat

I am interested in purchasing this bike, however I am in the time crunch with selling my toyhauler to make up the funds.

I have a pending sale on it right now. I just emailed him to confirm the deal. If he is still thinking about it, I will call you right away.

Thank you for the interest. I just don't want to sell the bike out from under the other guy.

Meat

Thank you so much guys. I am really going to miss the fantastic time at the track with everyone. Who was at he track and who I ride with always dictated how good of a time I had. With Pre, and before that Nesba, it was ALWAYS a great time!