-BMC race air filter
-Graves blockoff plates
-Vortex rearsets
-Vortex clipons
-Vortex sprockets (520) 15-45/47
-DiD ERV3 520 chain
-Speigler brake lines F/R
-Vesrah RJL brake pads
-Custom cut rear rotor (lightened by Jimmy Chance)
-Pazzo levers
-Spyder grips
-GPR steering damper
-90 degree valve stems
-Zero gravity DB windscreen
-Bridgestone BT-003pro type 3 tires
-GB Racing case protectors
-Distilled water w/ water wetter
-All balls bearings in wheels (new)
-Custom paint by Andrew Swenson
-Custom graffix by DrippinWet.com
-Custom powdercoated wheels

-Second set of wheels with new all balls bearings, front rotors, rear cush drive (no rear rotor)
-Spare Vortex rearsets
-spare fuel pump
-stock headers
-stock shock
-stock air filter
-rear undertail lock
-2 sets stock brake pads
-stock left side rearset
-spare orange front fender (matches paint)

Everything was new or refreshed this season, six days and one lowside on the bike since being built. Setup for my weight (190 no gear) Damage is minor, some scratches on bodywork and small ding in the tank. No holes or big cracks.

Here are some pics of the bike before my lowside. The bike is burried inside the hauler and its raining right now. I'll get current pics up soon.

I hate to sell it, but I'm starting a new job and may be moving and will have no time to ride it for at least a year. This bike runs and handles perfectly, I'll be sad to see it go but priorities are getting in the way.

Asking $8400 for everything listed above.

I also have lots of race gear, warmers, lap timer, suit, body armour, boots, gloves, helmet, ez-up, and a sweet trailer that I am selling as well. I could set someone up with a complete trackday package at considerable savings over buying everything seperately.

rk97

sideburn34;209753 wrote: Priorities right now :( growing up sucks!!
trust me, I know. I had a conversation this morning about taking an un-paid position. Obviously $0 income has some serious short-term disadvantages, but it's a big-picture decision.

...you won't catch me selling my gear though.

rk97;209758 wrote: trust me, I know. I had a conversation this morning about taking an un-paid position. Obviously $0 income has some serious short-term disadvantages, but it's a big-picture decision.

...you won't catch me selling my gear though.
Its a Cleveland Browns themed bike, you wouldn't be able to sell it!:wow::haha::p

rk97

sideburn34;209764 wrote: Its a Cleveland Browns themed bike, you wouldn't be able to sell it!:wow::haha::p
:D if it comes to that, I will rattle-can it a more neutral color for a small down-payment.

I have no intention of charging anyone for a rattle-can paint job; I just don't want to spend 10 hours sanding and spraying, and then have the person who requested the color back out of the sale.