2009 Schedule???

wflores

Where is the 2009 Schedule??? I don't know which pre-season Credit to purchase if I don't know what dates I can do. Please help! Anyone know when the schedule will post?

Mysteryman

dude searching is your friend. there have been at least 5 of these threads. the current one has a post saying just after the new year. not sure if they gave a date or not.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
you-suck-internet-tart.jpg

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Getting excited...I just checked the schedule page and it is blank. That is one step closer to the 2009 schedule.

OR

It could be the new year change and the system pulls the schedule from a database based on the year...

Either way I'm still ready to sign up for a few days :)

dickiedoo

Hey NESBA,

Here's an idea. Put your new schedule up for a week or so prior to us being allowed to sign up for events. That way you can build some excitement and people can already have a good idea on what dates they would like to buy.

Also, get the freaking schedule up around the same time as your competition. They beat you to the punch this year, and I'm sure people have already dropped a ton of coin in their pockets rather than yours. I know I have.

Just a thought...

Cliff#11

It's not very hard to figure out the dates.. VIR has NESBA dates on their calendar already. I'm sure the rest of the tracks that have the 09' dates up will list them as well.

dickiedoo

Cliff#11;30706 wrote: It's not very hard to figure out the dates.. VIR has NESBA dates on their calendar already. I'm sure the rest of the tracks that have the 09' dates up will list them as well.
I hear you, but why make your guests have to search the dates out. The easier you make it on them to spend money the more money they will spend.

PJZOCC624

dickiedoo;30705 wrote: Hey NESBA,

Also, get the freaking schedule up around the same time as your competition. They beat you to the punch this year, and I'm sure people have already dropped a ton of coin in their pockets rather than yours. I know I have.

Just a thought...
They also have more changes to their schedules than NESBA has. NESBA waits to make sure their dates are set in stone, so as to avoid the bit@#ing and complaining later of cancelled or changed dates to their schedule. I mean, really... people can't wait that extra couple weeks? I made ALL the dates I wanted to hit last year, and the furthest ahead of time that I actually signed up was maybe 3 weeks... MAYBE.

So, what's NESBA to do??? Put up a tentative schedule EARLY to avoid the now 6 threads on "Whens the 2009 schedule coming out???" or wait the extra couple weeks to put out the most accurate calendar possible?

Good on ya, NESBA... I can be patient.

(excuse me, I'm a little hungover, :puke:and a bit grouchy)

dickiedoo

PJZOCC17;30711 wrote: They also have more changes to their schedules than NESBA has. NESBA waits to make sure their dates are set in stone, so as to avoid the bit@#ing and complaining later of cancelled or changed dates to their schedule. I mean, really... people can't wait that extra couple weeks? I made ALL the dates I wanted to hit last year, and the furthest ahead of time that I actually signed up was maybe 3 weeks... MAYBE.

So, what's NESBA to do??? Put up a tentative schedule EARLY to avoid the now 6 threads on "Whens the 2009 schedule coming out???" or wait the extra couple weeks to put out the most accurate calendar possible?

Good on ya, NESBA... I can be patient.

(excuse me, I'm a little hungover, :puke:and a bit grouchy)

I think were all hung over, but my point it the other org's have their dates 90% ironed out, and I've only seen them change once or twice. I think most people would rather have a schedule and dates early and face the posibility of a change down the road then not have a clue whats going on until the year starts. Events are changed all the time due to weather, and what not anyways.

My point was'nt that they need to post a sketchy schedule, but it was that they could gain more revenue by staying current with the competitionby posting their schedule around the same time.

I have made most of the dates I wanted and I agree with you that you can book them fairly late, but a fer tracks/ dates always sell out early.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
NESBA sets the pace by which all other orgs in this biz try to follow. Other orgs are for profit, NESBA puts your memberships and fees back into the pool that improves their member's experience.

Be patient ladies & gents for just a little bit longer, as hard as it is for me to say that, I too am getting Carpal Tunnel syndrom in my left hand from playing Guitar Hero World Tour and GH3 Legends of Rock.

I check the "Track Dates" schedule at least 10 times a day. It's worse than in 1996-1997 when I was in Korea checking my mailbox at 3am hoping for some stupid reason that a letter from home arrived after my midnight mail box check.

"Track Dates" is now blank, which means Mr. Blandford is behind his keyboard in PA formatting it up for relaease to us. It's just a matter of moments now.

wflores

Good point. Great idea to look at the actual track schedules to see if Nesba is on them. More work than we should go through, but the competition definitely beat Nesba to the punch on this. I have atleast 6 riders that already commited to others so they can get the preseason discounts. Nesba offers this, but without a schedule, hard to commit. Maybe we are 1 step closer and will see a schedule tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers

Morph

Control Rider
D-Zum;30715 wrote: NESBA sets the pace by which all other orgs in this biz try to follow. Other orgs are for profit, NESBA puts your memberships and fees back into the pool that improves their member's experience.

Be patient ladies & gents for just a little bit longer, as hard as it is for me to say that, I too am getting Carpal Tunnel syndrom in my left hand from playing Guitar Hero World Tour and GH3 Legends of Rock.

I check the "Track Dates" schedule at least 10 times a day. It's worse than in 1996-1997 when I was in Korea checking my mailbox at 3am hoping for some stupid reason that a letter from home arrived after my midnight mail box check.

"Track Dates" is now blank, which means Mr. Blandford is behind his keyboard in PA formatting it up for relaease to us. It's just a matter of moments now.
For the record. Rock Band 2 is way better than GH:WT.

And I will smash you at it!!!

Dutch

We used to post up partial schedules and change them as new dates became available or existing ones changed. Know what happened? Our members bitched to the high heavens and there would be 20 threads complaining about signing up for dates and then having those dates change. We are screwed if we do and screwed if we don't. So we chose the one that causes us the least amount of headaches.

mlmoore

Dutch;30748 wrote: So we chose the one that causes us the least amount of headaches.
Keep up the good work. I have been so spoiled by the great people in the NESBA Mid-Central region that I don't consider anyone other than NESBA. If I get desperate in the summer I might consider others, but not for planning.
:adore::adore:

Oh yeah, when are the dates going to be posted? LOL

physicistkev

Control Rider
bitch... bitch... bitch...

Now that that's over with... We live in a world where people expect instant gratification. See the current financial idiocy and it becomes apparent. People are not able to wait and save for something so they just go get it on credit. We need to be patient. If all your buds go to other orgs, great, leaves more track time for me. I don't want to be ridding with a bunch of impatient people anyway. Patient people tend to be on two wheels at the track, not cleaning gravel out of the belly pan.

I usually don't sign up until a few weeks before, except for gotta haves, and even those can be gotten about 2 months out at the most. Last time I checked, NESBA had no problems with getting people to the track so complain all you want, just leaves more track for me. I usually want to see if any new tracks have been added or removed but actually signing up for my days in January is about as likely as Bin Laden converting to a Mormon.

All I wanted for xmas was a day at Indy, pipe dream, but man that would be cool.

oldschool

I say take it easy and wait until they get posted. Complaining isn't going to make it happen any sooner. We all want the same thing, track days!