2009 Schedule???

stkr

I think most of the people that seem impatient witht the schedule tend to live where the climate allows them to ride almost year round. The rest of us are still looking at snow/ice on the ground and know that it will be at least 3-4 more months before we can actually hit the track again.

We're patient because the winter forces us to be :doh:

A couple of more years and I'm moving back to the South where no-one knows what a snow shovel is ;)

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
whats the big deal about getting the schedule, its not like we're going to go riding tomorrow, if we get it today, or in two months, it doesn't matter cuz we're not going riding till march anyways

jimgl3

don't get me wrong, i'm not whining or complaining, but there are those of us who need as much time as possible to make arrangements for work schedules. ours, and in my case, my spouse's also. that's all.

barry38

In general, our season normally starts at Barber the first weekend in March, followed by three days at VIR the following week. With that in mind we will have three months from this coming Monday.

NoBull

barry38;30796 wrote: In general, our season normally starts at Barber the first weekend in March, followed by three days at VIR the following week. With that in mind we will have three months from this coming Monday.
Ummm yeah so..... From beginning of January to beginning of March is actually just 2 months..... :)

Still a ways away...

I think most of us have just been off the bikes for at least a couple of months already so we're anxious to do SOMETHING..... ANYTHING.... that's related to bikes.

RyanITV

Admin
Go easy on Barry - as he gets older, he's having trouble with math.

:eek: :poorguy: ;)

Like Bob said in the News & Info threads; the dates will show up when the transition to the new server is complete. On the plus side - you'll be able to pay for events and registrations using PayPal as soon as it goes live.

Ryan

barry38

NoBull;30817 wrote: Ummm yeah so..... From beginning of January to beginning of March is actually just 2 months..... :)

Still a ways away...

I think most of us have just been off the bikes for at least a couple of months already so we're anxious to do SOMETHING..... ANYTHING.... that's related to bikes.

Sorry Finn - Never professed I could actually cipher numbers with any accuracy! :banghead: And besides, all you guys rode for at least three months longer than I did last year, so I'm not all that sympathetic!!!!!! :argh:

ducatiduane

i dont know how it is over there on the east coast, but over here in the northwest most other orgs. only run at one or two tracks. so, to post their schedule means they've gotten their 8 or 9 days for the year.

nesba on the other hand, runs more than just a few tracks. the more days you do, the more time it takes to get that schedule.

if you really can't wait a few weeks, ride with an inferior company.

RyanITV

Admin
You should start seeing the updated site and (partial) schedule tonight as the DNS change propagates. Keep checking the NESBA home page - as soon as the image is no longer the #46 bike, you'll know you're seeing the newer version and can sign up.

Ryan

RyanITV

Admin
If you do an ipconfig /flushdns (or whatever the equivalent is on your OS; my Mac is dnscacheutil - flushdns) then restart the browser, it may let you see it.

Alternativey, you can do a hosts entry for 76.12.86.93; can't access it by IP alone because of the SSL handoffs between info and member checkout pages.

Ryan

mlmoore

physicistkev;31010 wrote: What's the new SOA for nesba.com? So I can point to it and get the new ip ;)

Just the dork in me coming out.
I looked up new ip on checkdns.net and plugged it in my hosts file. I'm a geek too.

new ip ->76.12.86.93 www.nesba.com

If you know how to use it have fun. Now if they just had some Mid-Central dates ;-(

PJZOCC624

RyanITV;31012 wrote: If you do an ipconfig /flushdns (or whatever the equivalent is on your OS; my Max is dnscacheutil - flushdns) then restart the browser, it may let you see it.

Alternativey, you can do a hosts entry for 76.12.86.93; can't access it by IP alone because of the SSL handoffs between info and member checkout pages.

Ryan
Holy SH!T!

(I knew I shouldve taken a foreign language in college....)

barry38

RyanITV;31012 wrote: If you do an ipconfig /flushdns (or whatever the equivalent is on your OS; my Max is dnscacheutil - flushdns) then restart the browser, it may let you see it.

Ryan
I get a wetness in my loins when you talk like that:)

physicistkev

Control Rider
was wondering why i was getting the error when i went by ip directly. thought my dns had wrong SOA but it was correct just didn't think about ssl handoffs.

btw, the site looks much cleaner. everything looks crisp, both on safari and firefox

7.25????? man, I didn't negotiate well enough. all i got was the ability to keep my old laptops from the office :(

the rest of you are perverts...... ;)