2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

6,000.00 firm, Hard, concrete. Located in Arlington Va

Bike has been down twice. Once by nesba control rider at Njmp in the rain. 2nd time sumitt point turn 8 June of 2011.
All damage fixed.

Disclaimer: I don't claim to be a professional, no I've never run a AMA team or worked for one. With that being said, those who know me know that I am a anal mechanic, meticulous precise. This bike took a year to build and has MAYBE 500 miles on it. What I can say is that i do this for a living, and I am very good at my Job.

Hate me, like me, call me an ass, but I am the builder and original owner of what you guys on here have dubbed the Gixxer 1,000,000. Owned By Two control riders. I built it rode it one weekend and it Scared the living crap out of me! The buyer of this bike will have a clean, freshly serviced bike, it will be disassembled cleaned and service before the sale. Sorry you can't have my Titanium Bolts though, but they will be replaced with the properly drilled brand new OEM ones.

5 trackdays in 2010 and 1 race. 3 in 2011 and 1 race, that one didn't end so well lol. 2 track days this year.

With that being said I have about 29,000.00 invested in this bike, and that's at my cost as a shop.

List goes as follows.

Wera Safety Wired.......Properly
Super Sport cylinder head, decked and angle milled. Competition valve job. Lol
Line bored cam journals...... Less friction, no abnormal noise.
Decked cylinder surface.
Balanced crank,rods,pistons.... Done as a complete assembly.
Ceramic transmission bearings.
Undercut transmission up and down.
Custom modified Oem slipper clutch.
Custom high volume oil pump gear.
Custom high volume oil relief valve.
Aluminum clutch plates.
Cylinder head studs.
Custom grind "Web Cams" not in bike, Duration modified only.
Modified Oem magneto "lightened"
Ape adjustable cam sprockets.
Ape cam chain tensioner.
Heavy duty cam chain.
Engine produces 127hp with 53 ft lbs of torque. 130+ on a good day and without that piece of shit Leo Vince Cora's factory exhaust.
Bike made more Dyno hp with a bs combo, of a stock header off a 06 gsxr 600, muffler shop mid pipe and 07 gsxr 1000 slip on mid pipe and muffler of his crashed bike........... No shit..... have all Dyno sheets to prove it..... 2000.00 down the crapper.

Leo Vince factory super Corsa full Ti system
Bs M4 custom made system presently on the bike.
2 sets of wheels all bright ass orange. Sorry it's my thing. All wheels dead nuts on balanced without tires installed same goes with sprocket carrier and sprocket installed.
Ceramic wheel bearings in all 4 wheels.
Pc v Fi module, with pit lane speed capability, launch control function too. Didn't know Dyno jet made that did you lol.
Bazzaz stand alone quick shift with gp and standard sensors.
Keyless ignition come with 3 extra switches.
Replacement clip ons all set up for quick crash repair replacement. Just line up the marks and you won't miss a race.
Traxxion ak 20 cartridges
Penske triple clicker shock.
Ohlins steering damper
Brembo 19rcs MC
Micro bore steel brake lines. Curious of the stopping power of the thing ill post a link to a you tube video with me and your control rider rob coming out of no where into 1 at sumitt like two freight trains.
Did Ervin 3 chain
Vestal XX Srjl Bake pads.
CRG shorty clutch lever.
Vortex fairing stay
Vortex clip ons with extra bars milled, ever 5 m&m for quick replacement
Sharkskinz bodywork brand new, 3 days use on them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FZIDoGR9Rw I direct you to 7:01 min mark. Bike # 18 tis I

Doing this on iPad is a pain, I'll try to have this finish today for those interested.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
+1 for this mans motorcycle building. That bike just isn't the fastest gsxr 600 you will ever see, it's an overal very well put together machine. Hmmmm.

bike428

Handicapped Racer;257728 wrote: trying to post some pic but Image shack doesn't seem to like me at the moment!

those who sent pms I will call you tomorrow.... been swamped at work
My sh*t aint rang. You trying to sell a motorcycle or is this a reenactment of my junior prom? :haha:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
TTT This is bike is faaasssst if you know "T" you know this bike is well maintained!!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Cal you sent him PMS, so that and the fact he's an old man with PMS, you might have to give him a little time to respond.

bike428

Dave561;257842 wrote: Cal you sent him PMS, so that and the fact he's an old man with PMS, you might have to give him a little time to respond.
:haha: I am concerned that this old fool still carries a beeper and is running around the streets of DC looking for a pay phone. WTF??? :wow:

bike428;257828 wrote: My sh*t aint rang. You trying to sell a motorcycle or is this a reenactment of my junior prom? :haha:
Sorry I will call you tomorrow, been trying to finish up two pain in the Butt zx-12 motors.