2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

bike428;257851 wrote: :haha: I am concerned that this old fool still carries a beeper and is running around the streets of DC looking for a pay phone. WTF??? :wow:
Seriuosly, you did not go there!!!!!!!! I did find one though lol! the cord to me car phone was frayed that's the hang up

Godfather

SALE or NO SALE

Hey did this thing sale yet?

If not I want the WHEELS so I can put them in the yard for Halloween!

R/
Mike

PJZOCC624

Interesting edit to the ad. How 'bout getting the bike to the man you agreed to sell it to instead of backpedaling and revising it? Or is 8 months not long enough for someone to wait?

Don't deal with Terrence.

I had the original post saved, what he changed is in bold. I agreed to purchase this bike in october, and have waited and listened to excuse after excuse why I couldn't pick the bike up. Until the beginning of May I didn't worry too much about it because being here in NY we really cant ride anyway, and Terrence claimed to be working on some bikes for racers in the SW, had family issues, was on vacation etc. so I kept agreeing to recieve the bike at a later date.

Now its July and I am supposed to get the bike on sunday and the original post is edited by Terrence 2 days ago to omit about $2000 in parts from the bike. I'm done with this guy, and I would strongly advise everyone else to avoid this guy as well. I passed on every good bike deal over the fall and winter because of this, and have lost 2 months of a 5 month riding season here in the NE. Thanks Terrence!!!! Bad Bad business!!

Current post with what he deleted and changed in bold below:argh::banghead::mad:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

6,000.00 firm, Hard, concrete. Located in Arlington Va

Bike has been down twice. Once by nesba control rider at Njmp in the rain. 2nd time sumitt point turn 8 June of 2011.
All damage fixed.

Disclaimer: I don't claim to be a professional, no I've never run a AMA team or worked for one. With that being said, those who know me know that I am a anal mechanic, meticulous precise. This bike took a year to build and has MAYBE 500 miles on it. What I can say is that i do this for a living, and I am very good at my Job.

Hate me, like me, call me an ass, but I am the builder and original owner of what you guys on here have dubbed the Gixxer 1,000,000. Owned By Two control riders. I built it rode it one weekend and it Scared the living crap out of me! The buyer of this bike will have a clean, freshly serviced bike, it will be disassembled cleaned and service before the sale. Sorry you can't have my Titanium Bolts though, but they will be replaced with the properly drilled brand new OEM ones.

5 trackdays in 2010 and 1 race. 3 in 2011 and 1 race, that one didn't end so well lol. 2 track days this year.

With that being said I have about 29,000.00 invested in this bike, and that's at my cost as a shop.

List goes as follows.

Wera Safety Wired.......Properly
Super Sport cylinder head, decked and angle milled. Competition valve job. Lol
Line bored cam journals...... Less friction, no abnormal noise.
Decked cylinder surface.
Balanced crank,rods,pistons.... Done as a complete assembly.
Ceramic transmission bearings.
Undercut transmission up and down.
Custom modified Oem slipper clutch.
Custom high volume oil pump gear.
Custom high volume oil relief valve.
Aluminum clutch plates.
Cylinder head studs.
Custom grind "Web Cams" not in bike, Duration modified only.
Modified Oem magneto "lightened"
Ape adjustable cam sprockets.
Ape cam chain tensioner.
Heavy duty cam chain._billett engine case cover
Billet clutch quick access cover
Engine produces 127hp with 53 ft lbs of torque. 130+ on a good day and without that piece of shit Leo Vince Cora's factory exhaust.
Bike made more Dyno hp with a bs combo, of a stock header off a 06 gsxr 600, muffler shop mid pipe and 07 gsxr 1000 slip on mid pipe and muffler of his crashed bike........... No shit..... have all Dyno sheets to prove it..... 2000.00 down the crapper.

Leo Vince factory super Corsa full Ti system
Bs M4 custom made system presently on the bike.-3 sets of wheels all bright ass orange. Sorry it's my thing. All wheels dead nuts on balanced without tires installed same goes with sprocket carrier and sprocket installed.
Ceramic wheel bearings in all 6 wheels.+2 sets of wheels all bright ass orange. Sorry it's my thing. All wheels dead nuts on balanced without tires installed same goes with sprocket carrier and sprocket installed.
Ceramic wheel bearings in all 4 wheels. Pc v Fi module, with pit lane speed capability, launch control function too. Didn't know Dyno jet made that did you lol.
Bazzaz stand alone quick shift with gp and standard sensors.
Keyless ignition come with 3 extra switches.
Replacement clip ons all set up for quick crash repair replacement. Just line up the marks and you won't miss a race.-Traxxion ak Gas cartridges+Traxxion ak 20 cartridges Penske triple clicker shock.
Ohlins steering damper
Brembo 19rcs MC
Micro bore steel brake lines. Curious of the stopping power of the thing ill post a link to a you tube video with me and your control rider rob coming out of no where into 1 at sumitt like two freight trains.
Did Ervin 3 chain
Vestal XX Srjl Bake pads.
CRG shorty clutch lever.
Vortex fairing stay
Vortex clip ons with extra bars milled, ever 5 m&m for quick replacement
Sharkskinz bodywork brand new, 3 days use on them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FZIDoGR9Rw I direct you to 7:01 min mark. Bike # 18 tis I

Doing this on iPad is a pain, I'll try to have this finish today for those interested.

Sent from my iPad

I edited the add because I have 2.5 sets of wheels, and, I'm not getting off ak gas cartridges. call me what you want but im not.
Instead of giving up my gas cartridges i was just going to give him a 2nd set of Ak cartridges and call it a day. the clutch cover was a gift and Motor R is not longer in business.

If you don't want it, no skin off my back. it's still a steal, I have NO PROBLEM Keeping a competitive racebike. Happy Fourth!

PJZOCC624;279840 wrote: Wondering how long before all the W*** faithful/racers come on to defend him
You have me confused with a some defenseless kid.....don't need anyone to defend me, my bike my decision, I'll deal with the fall out. Carry on folks.

They were included in YOUR for sale post. YOU posted it, YOU put the price on it, YOU agreed to sell that bike in that configuration to me!!! I agreed to purchase that bike, not a facsimile of that bike. If you changed your mind or didn't want to sell some of the parts or the bike, you should have discussed it with me, not just remove parts and edit your add!

Why the fuck would I, or anyone else, trust you after you pull this shit!!!

OH almost forgot. The first thing that changed was the year of the bike back in January. Supposedly the frame got "lost" in the mail and he replaced it with a 2008 frame:dunno:

sideburn34;279848 wrote: They were included in YOUR for sale post. YOU posted it, YOU put the price on it, YOU agreed to sell that bike in that configuration to me!!! I agreed to purchase that bike, not a facsimile of that bike. If you changed your mind or didn't want to sell some of the parts or the bike, you should have discussed it with me, not just remove parts and edit your add!

Why the fuck would I, or anyone else, trust you after you pull this shit!!!

OH almost forgot. The first thing that changed was the year of the bike back in January. Supposedly the frame got "lost" in the mail and he replaced it with a 2008 frame:dunno:
You are correct Don I should have done just that, very sorry to have done that, it was wrong, more so because I hate when it's done to me! , Sometimes I don't think things out before I do them and for that I am very sorry! "for changing the list' with out talking to you.

Handicapped Racer;279844 wrote: You have me confused with a some defenseless kid.....don't need anyone to defend me, my bike my decision, I'll deal with the fall out. Carry on folks.

Great attitude Terrence. After making me wait 8 months, and then changing the bike up, we get a "fuck you" attitude from you. WOW!!!