2009 Suzuki Gsxr 600.

sideburn34;279848 wrote: They were included in YOUR for sale post. YOU posted it, YOU put the price on it, YOU agreed to sell that bike in that configuration to me!!! I agreed to purchase that bike, not a facsimile of that bike. If you changed your mind or didn't want to sell some of the parts or the bike, you should have discussed it with me, not just remove parts and edit your add!

Why the fuck would I, or anyone else, trust you after you pull this shit!!!

OH almost forgot. The first thing that changed was the year of the bike back in January. Supposedly the frame got "lost" in the mail and he replaced it with a 2008 frame:dunno:
UPS please get the proper information correct, and if you had a problem with that you should have made it then, but you didn't.
I messed this deal up I'll deal with the fall out from it.

sideburn34;279851 wrote: Great attitude Terrence. After making me wait 8 months, and then changing the bike up, we get a "fuck you" attitude from you. WOW!!!
Seriously.........Stating that I don't need anyone to defend me is a FU attitude? I'm a grown man I don't need anyone to run to my rescue.

Handicapped Racer;279850 wrote: You are correct Don I should have done just that, very sorry to have done that, it was wrong, more so because I hate when it's done to me! , Sometimes I don't think things out before I do them and for that I am very sorry! "for changing the list' with out talking to you.
And this is all it would have taken, a simple phone call and discussion. I know what an amazing deal you posted and I probably wouldn't have balked at you wanting to change a couple things as it is still a great deal, but...

I'm pretty easy to deal with, but if you were me after all that ive dealt with, what would you do?

Handicapped Racer;279854 wrote: Seriously.........Stating that I don't need anyone to defend me is a FU attitude? I'm a grown man I don't need anyone to run to my rescue.
Quoted the wrong post terrence, re-read your first post. No skin off your back, call me what you want etc...

Handicapped Racer;279852 wrote: UPS please get the proper information correct, and if you had a problem with that you should have made it then, but you didn't.
I messed this deal up I'll deal with the fall out from it.
Didn't have a problem then, but add on everything else and yea..

VState60

Usually it's a good sign if the person selling a several thousand dollar race bike won't even take the time to post a couple of lazily taken photos of it after a half dozen requests or more......don't deal with them. People that do that....do things like you're experiencing here.

JVance

You waited 8 months??? Really?? Agree, revising the ad and so-forth is not cool but waiting 8 months to say put up or shut up??

JVance;279861 wrote: You waited 8 months??? Really?? Agree, revising the ad and so-forth is not cool but waiting 8 months to say put up or shut up??
I agree but remember our riding season starts in May up here so i let it slide till may and its just been excuse after excuse since then. I held out hope that it would work out but i should have known better. All the good bike deals being gone was probably the biggest factor in me not getting something else.