2012 ATC ALL ALUMINUM TRAILER 7x14 V NOSE

mc29

Hello everyone, I am selling my ATC aluminum trailer. As many of you may know, ATC is top of the line when it comes to trailers and even more specifically aluminum trailers. I bought my trailer in July of 2012 but realized I need something bigger and am just not comfortable with all the equipment I need to bring with me. This trailer would be perfect for someone needing to fit 2 track bikes and a scooter or dirtbike with all the necessary equipment. This trailer is in magnificent shape, it was also built to order from ATC and comes with upgraded interior and the following:

All Aluminum
rubber coin flooring
110 light package
exterior RV hookup
finished interior walls
2 interior sockets
diamond plate ramp
LED lights throughout
electric brakes w/ safety brake
weighs 950 lbs
holds 3200lbs

I will also include:
Gladiator tracks with bins and baskets for storage

May I also say that its height it great very comfortable 6foot 8" height!!

Asking 6500.00 firm

This trailer is great but also came with a hefty price tag. I am trying not to take too much of hit on the trailer so I can put the money towards my upgrade.

I am willing to deliver within reasonable distance. I also go back and forth from North Jersey to Washington DC area frequently if that helps.

please text me or email me 973 four one 7 one 2 2 three or email italy332@ gmail dot com

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

mc29

Trailer is located in Maryland right now however as I stated I go back to northern NJ on a convenient basis and can accommodate a buyer from that region as well.

mc29

I am open to REASONABLE offers. This specific trailer is an expensive trailer that will last forever. You pay premium for aluminum but its ultra light and will last longer then any steel trailer. even stripped of all the "bling" or options that the trailer comes with it is still over 6000 dollars new.
Cheers

mc29

accepting all offers guys, I bought my new trailer so I need this gone. You get what you pay for, ATC is amazing quality, this trailer will last a lifetime. I ALSO WANT TO ADD, that the trailer has ATC trimwork and is insulated with the finished walls.

mc29

I have towed this trailer with my BMW x6, and even my brothers f150 and 350. I hope
That answers your question. With all these vehicles towing was not even noticeable especially the fords :)

mc29

Actually I even have towed it with a little VW Tiguan too and it was fine. And that is a mini suv with a 4cyl

Goldie

Damn if Obama didn't forlough my ass I'll be all over this. I have a dream to own a bigger LIGHTER trailer someday to pull with my Chevy Citation. :D GL with the sale. Shes a pretty.

mc29

BUMP! GREAT TRAILER FOR SALE

BTW, for 900 bucks more then whatever its sold for I can install a 13,500 BTU AC/HEAT system.