2012 Chicago to:

hotwings

Per normal I will be trying to load up the trailer to keep the cost down. For 2012, Big Meanie plans to run the full season of WERA North Central; tracks include; Gratton, Blackhawk, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun. And maybe; we'll see how the year goes the GNF at Barber.

We will fill in Nesba track days around the racing schedule.

The normal weekend. Leave Friday mid morning, arrive. Set up paddock area, drink beer, walk the track. Ride Sat / Sun till everyone is done then pack up and make the run for home Sunday night. (normally with a DQ stop for Greg)

CCS converts welcome.

GixxerDan

Was actually considering this. Will see how the school schedule pans out though (need to find an sv to race first...) . May not have fridays free.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gkotlin

GixxerDan;226163 wrote: Was actually considering this. Will see how the school schedule pans out though (need to find an sv to race first...) . May not have fridays free.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
No, we will not stop soley at Mobile gas stations....... ;)

dlockhart5x

Amac955;226299 wrote: U guys going to work in a MAM or MPH weekend this year? I need some lightweights to chase.
The only schedule we have nailed down is WERA. We plan on filling in around that. Getting back to visit george at hastings would be fun.

hotwings

Many views, but only a few PM's. A few more details; trailer is a 24 ft enclosed, with air conditioner. The trailer is set up for 6 bikes, plus we can put 2 more in bed of the truck. Truck is a crew cab turbo D. 5 riders is the goal, however we have had 6 before, little tight... but it's the best to split up the cost. Newbies welcome.

beac83

Waiting on the schedule for non-race days. I'd like to get to HPT and/or Hastings this year one way or another.

gkotlin

Rolling with these guys is like being a sponsored rider. Show up and go. They have all the tools. They have all the knowledge. Heat and AC in the trailer. They take care of shopping for food and preparation sometimes. They bring a picnic table to eat on. Trailer awning for shade and comfort. Tire changer always comes with us. That Mid Ohio trip had me convinced that I was at tryouts for the AMA the way they treated me! The goal is to get out and car pool to some new tracks and enjoy track riding. Costs traveling this way are very affordable.