2013 bmw hp4 #0330

maddrama

For Sale 2013 HP4 Comp #0330 2200 miles. Although I love the bike, I am selling the bike because I have lost the interest to ride on the street. And rather than convert this to a track bike I bought a S1000 track bike. I have all receipts and stock parts as well as the Stock ECU asking 27,500. I have the Title in Hand and probably some other stuff I just cant remember at this time. Thanks

HP Race Kit (Whole exhaust from HP not just mid pipe, ECU, Code) race canister No inner label
BMC race Air Filter 85.00
AKO Racing Integrated Taillight w/ signals 269.00
Watsen front Signals 145
HP Carbon Fiber rear wheel hugger 377
HP Carbon Fiber Aero Deflectors 509
Karbon Carbon Fiber Heel Guards 130
Karbon Carbon Fiber tank carrier 2 of them (not Installed) 400
Rizoma fender eliminator 199.00
Rizoma countershaft sprocket cover 79.00
Rizoma engine case guards (R & L) 178.00
Rizoma oil filler cap 49.00
Rizoma Cam cover bolt 49.00
Rizoma brake Reservoir 79.00
Rizoma front axle slider 79.00
COX Radiator Guard 180.00
D.I.D Chain 200
RK Blue Chain (removed) 150
Lightech Chain adjusters 292
Lightech quick release gas cap 186
Gilles axle nut 100
Gilles spools 40
PIAA extreme white plus H7 bulbs 50
Nitrogen filled tires
Engine Ice coolant 50
ran on VP fuel 90% of the miles
8275 not including labor on the full HP exhaust and other parts

maddrama

Thanks pal, It was your club here that turned me.... lol.... One time on the track and that was it for the street. Its in the back of my head that maybe I just put the HP4 on the track and call it a day.

z064life

maddrama;291425 wrote: Thanks pal, It was your club here that turned me.... lol.... One time on the track and that was it for the street. Its in the back of my head that maybe I just put the HP4 on the track and call it a day.
i was kinda curious why you wouldn't put it on the track...kinda what it was made for

borislav

Control Rider
maddrama;291425 wrote: Thanks pal, It was your club here that turned me.... lol.... One time on the track and that was it for the street. Its in the back of my head that maybe I just put the HP4 on the track and call it a day.
Hahaa,this club did same thing to me too!:D
Once I did track day that was it for the street,that bike would be one serious track weapon but you have to be at peace with yourself that you can trash it in a heartbeat!

maddrama

z064life;291426 wrote: i was kinda curious why you wouldn't put it on the track...kinda what it was made for
exactly what Boris said, I would hate to crumble a bike that. It wouldn't be so much the money aspect of it but the exclusiveness of the bike and I would probably wouldn't be able to find another one. I had the opportunity to buy Evan Steels S1000 that Aaron Yates raced for him so I figured that would be the way to go, but soon realized the way he likes his bikes is TOTALY different than the way I like my bike... So its taking some getting use too and some changing of parts that didn't suit me to well. But ZO6 its definitely not outta the question.... Absolutely Boris, I find myself not even remotely interested on the street. I miss the social aspect of street riding with friends but so far I have recruited 4 over to the track and everyone at the track days have been awesome, met a lot of nice people.

z064life

while harder to find, I think you will find more bikes in the 20-30k range than you think in the paddock. Just have to look for the specialty parts lol

maddrama

z064life;291433 wrote: while harder to find, I think you will find more bikes in the 20-30k range than you think in the paddock. Just have to look for the specialty parts lol
I have seen some ridiculously nice bikes with a pretty price tag as well. Thats part of the fun riding, socializing, and admiring... wish I would've joined years ago...:)

moman

I have a standard HP4 #1272 and have ridden it several times on track while I was fixing my track S1000RR. The HP4 has spolied me and now I'm trying to figure out how to justify riding it solely on track. I also still enjoy riding street so who knows maybe I'll end up putting the street bodywork back on the S.

GLWS

maddrama

moman;291440 wrote: I have a standard HP4 #1272 and have ridden it several times on track while I was fixing my track S1000RR. The HP4 has spolied me and now I'm trying to figure out how to justify riding it solely on track. I also still enjoy riding street so who knows maybe I'll end up putting the street bodywork back on the S.

GLWS
Thanks pal..... awwwwww man... now I gotta give it a shot on the track...lol... .sucks the season is over for NJMP. If I have it next year I definitely will have to do that...

maddrama;291441 wrote: Thanks pal..... awwwwww man... now I gotta give it a shot on the track...lol... .sucks the season is over for NJMP. If I have it next year I definitely will have to do that...
pm sent

maddrama;291527 wrote: man.... make me feel bad for selling the bike.... ;)
Hey Anthony look at it this way atleast by selling it to me you have the comfort of knowing that you can come and ride it anytime you want !!!:D:D:D