2013 bmw hp4 #0330

Myers

Control Rider
Dave - Im gonna need one of those "demo" shirts!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

maddrama

JimmyW;291544 wrote: Hey Anthony look at it this way atleast by selling it to me you have the comfort of knowing that you can come and ride it anytime you want !!!:D:D:D
Thats nice of you greatly appreciated but that be my luck, I would take a dive on it and be sick..... besides yourself and all the CR's will get more out of it than I will. I gotta hang out with you at the track Jimmy your friends with all the CR's.... niceeeee

Ballpeen;291546 wrote: I get first "Guest Ride"!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Hey Len,

You can ride it first pal !!!! on 1 condition .
Your not allowed to ride in I without the shirt when I'm there.;) Makes me start going batty :dunno::dunno: where the hell did that guy come frome and whats he doing in I ? :banghead::banghead: can't believe I'm still so freakin slow

Dave561;291548 wrote: Community bike. Nice. I prefer ntecs :D
Easy Boss we don't want the general public to know I'm a nice guy ;) I will however think about letting one of the others be a spare for the community;)

What the heck are ntechs ?:dunno:

JimmyW;291593 wrote: Hey Len,

You can ride it first pal !!!! on 1 condition .
Your not allowed to ride in I without the shirt when I'm there.;) Makes me start going batty :dunno::dunno: where the hell did that guy come frome and whats he doing in I ? :banghead::banghead: can't believe I'm still so freakin slow
LMAO !! After further thought you might have to get through Poper for the first ride

maddrama;291577 wrote: Thats nice of you greatly appreciated but that be my luck, I would take a dive on it and be sick..... besides yourself and all the CR's will get more out of it than I will. I gotta hang out with you at the track Jimmy your friends with all the CR's.... niceeeee
Well Anthony this much I can tell you as fact !! They are not the best control riders in the country !

They are the best control riders in the world !!! You will definitely ride the bike on the track .

If you crash just don't hurt you the rest Is well just the rest. It's the peeps that matter.

maddrama;291577 wrote: Thats nice of you greatly appreciated but that be my luck, I would take a dive on it and be sick..... besides yourself and all the CR's will get more out of it than I will. I gotta hang out with you at the track Jimmy your friends with all the CR's.... niceeeee
only reason they are nice to me is cuz I bring BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL Marinated Filet Mignons to char up to perfection and eat like Kings & Queens at every 2 day event:cool::cool:

maddrama

JimmyW;291593 wrote: :banghead::banghead: can't believe I'm still so freakin slowWanna look fast? Ride with me.... lol
JimmyW;291596 wrote:
Well Anthony this much I can tell you as fact !! They are not the best control riders in the country !

They are the best control riders in the world !!! You will definitely ride the bike on the track .

If you crash just don't hurt you the rest Is well just the rest. It's the peeps that matter.
Very nice of you... Then again you might be right... Its probably hard to crash at my pace with the technology that bike has.... lol.. Maybe after I bring some dry aged steaks and the CR's show me how to take 5 better I will take a ride.... ;)

Poper

JimmyW;291595 wrote: LMAO !! After further thought you might have to get through Poper for the first ride
It's good to see that a pecking order has been established.

Here is a look inside my helmet braking for T1 on that thing: :wow:

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
JimmyW;291597 wrote: only reason they are nice to me is cuz I bring BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL Marinated Filet Mignons to char up to perfection and eat like Kings & Queens at every 2 day event:cool::cool:
Jimmy,

We eat like Kings!!!! Poper eats like a Queen!!! :D

maddrama

Pseudolus;291620 wrote: Damn Jimmy,

And here I thought you were spending all of your dough on the meats you're cooking up at the pot lucks! GLWTS or I guess it should be GLWTP.
Your in my neck of the woods Pseudolus.... Im in NE/Bucks area

borislav

Control Rider
JimmyW;291597 wrote: only reason they are nice to me is cuz I bring BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL Marinated Filet Mignons to char up to perfection and eat like Kings & Queens at every 2 day event:cool::cool:
Jimmy I don't know what are you talking about... I never tried any of your BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL marinated filet mignons and I'm still nice to you! Imagine how nice would I be if I tried one!?:D

borislav;291639 wrote: Jimmy I don't know what are you talking about... I never tried any of your BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL marinated filet mignons and I'm still nice to you! Imagine how nice would I be if I tried one!?:D
True Dat Bo always nice steak or no steak !!

I'm gonna make sure you enjoy some next time out

Pseudolus

maddrama;291636 wrote: Your in my neck of the woods Pseudolus.... Im in NE/Bucks area
Just relocated here in May from Connecticut so I had to look up Bucks County lol. I'm in Devon, I believe that's Chester county :dunno:

I'll look you up at NJMP next season!

maddrama

Pseudolus;291656 wrote: Just relocated here in May from Connecticut so I had to look up Bucks County lol. I'm in Devon, I believe that's Chester county :dunno:

I'll look you up at NJMP next season!
oh nice, I use to live in Avon for a bit as well. Yeah definitely... Although I have never been there on a weekend I think that might be too intimidating for me, Mondays work well for me as far as being populated but I usually stay over Sunday night so I will just come down early on Sunday, have a steak and BS with the crew....

Pseudolus;291620 wrote: Damn Jimmy,

And here I thought you were spending all of your dough on the meats you're cooking up at the pot lucks! GLWTS or I guess it should be GLWTP.
Need something to try an keep up with you Fahdee