2013 GSXR 750 FOR SALE

Kengblom

Control Rider
2013 GSXR 750 Track Bike

Clear title in hand, original owner, bought new in 2013. Odometer shows 10k miles, however the motor was rebuilt in late 2019 by Karns Performance (paperwork inc). Makes 141HP at the wheel. Bike has a full Yoshimura exhaust, BMC air filter, Translogic quickshifter, Armour bodies body work, stiffer Ohlins springs in the front, Penkse triple clicker shock, Brembo master cylinder and Spiegler lines (new in 2019), R1 brake calipers, newer Vesrah pads, motion pro quick turn throttle, engine crash protection, brake lever guard, frame sliders, Vortex rear sets, and a 520 chain and sprockets that are relatively new. This bike has never been crashed and is very well maintained. $8300 OBO

Attachments

• gsxr pic 1.jpg
    gsxr pic 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 117
  • gsxr pic 2.jpg
    gsxr pic 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 121
  • gsxr pic 3.jpg
    gsxr pic 3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 127
  • gsxr pic 4.jpg
    gsxr pic 4.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 119
  • gsxr pic 5.jpg
    gsxr pic 5.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 118
  • gsxr pic 6.jpg
    gsxr pic 6.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 113

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I always chuckle when someone asks that - like it cant be changed relatively easily.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
I always chuckle when someone asks that - like it cant be changed relatively easily.

As someone that has bought several track bikes this year and asked that very question, it's about determining whether or not you need to factor in the additional cost of new springs to the price of the bike. :)

Kengblom, that thing is gorgeous. I wish my '13 looked like that. Someone is going to be very happy when they buy that.

McTrackPack

CR #171
Control Rider
As someone that has bought several track bikes this year and asked that very question, it's about determining whether or not you need to factor in the additional cost of new springs to the price of the bike. :)

Kengblom, that thing is gorgeous. I wish my '13 looked like that. Someone is going to be very happy when they buy that.
You nailed it, anything can be changed, but suspension work costs $$$ so good to know ;)