2014 Daytona 675R $8,800

moman

Located in Marathon, NY

I purchased this new in 2014 and have been the only owner, Clean/clear title, bike originally registered and ridden on the street for about 5K miles.
At 7,813 miles #3 piston broke a ring land. New cylinder, pistons, etc. installed by Triumph dealer. I have the warranty work invoice showing repair details.
Armour Bodies pro series with superbike tail, painted with rattle cans.
Hindle Evolution full exhaust with titanium EVO canister/carbon tip and removable Db killer.
Bazazz Z-FI fuel controller with Bazazz 4.9 self-mapper.
Power Stands Racing SAI block off plate kit, K&N air filter, Samco hoses, Ape manual cam chain tensioner.
Apex/Ohlins steering dampener kit, Sato shift spindle holder, Motion Pro REV 2 throttle kit.
Woodcraft engine covers, clip-ons, bar ends, brake lever guard, rear spools, underbody frame sliders, key switch elimination harness.
EVO Tech Performance shark fin, foldable clutch/brake levers, radiator/headers guards
Stomp Grip tank pads, R&G tank sliders, Innovative Components keyless gas cap.
Moto D drilled oil filler and oil drain plugs.
520 RK MAX-X-RX chain with Driven sprockets, Front/rear captive wheel spacers.

Also included are:
Spare OEM front/rear wheels with rotors/ABS rings.
Majority of street bodywork, seats, exhaust system, etc. removed for track conversion.
Dealertool service cable/CD.
Pitbull restraint pins.
Some odds and ends spare parts.

Attachments

• left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 45
  • right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    939.4 KB · Views: 42
  • bazzaz.jpg
    bazzaz.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 42
  • display.jpg
    display.jpg
    698.5 KB · Views: 44

moman

Price drop to $8,000. Willing to sell any of the included extras separately and reduce bike price accordingly.

moman

Price drop to $6,800. I'd like to get this sold during the winter and out of my garage. I'll be 65 in March and don't plan to ride this any longer. If you're seriously interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss.