2016 R6

dhaines

I’m selling my 2016 R6. Has 12.768 miles on it. Fresh fluids in the the spring of this year. Has Pirelli Diablo angel GT tires with plenty of life left. Has woodcraft rear sets,GPR steering stabilizer,CRG levers and SS brake lines. Also the Graves fender eliminator kit. Have the stock parts to go with it. Asking 6500 OBO. Not pressed to sell so don’t waste mine or your time with
nonsense offers. Email would be best cause I don’t want to be bombarded with texts. Cash only. Thanks for looking. Also clean and clear title. Still available and willing to negotiate on price. Prime riding time. Make an offer. Email or text at three zero one-335-five four four 8

Can’t figure out how to upload photos so just ask and I can send them. Thanks for looking

bmart

Control Rider
If you wish to upload photos, you may have luck with the "Update a File" button next to "Post Reply." Good luck!

dhaines

Tried that and no luck. But I’m sure everyone knows what a 2016 R6 looks like. If anyone is interested I can send them through text or email

Str8_Lurkin

Tried that and no luck. But I’m sure everyone knows what a 2016 R6 looks like. If anyone is interested I can send them through text or email

Take a picture then take a snapshot of the the pic. This will allow you to upload to the forum.