2017 CBR 1000RR SP $12,000

Holmes

Hey all,

I am considering selling my 2017 CBR 1000RR SP. It has been a tough decision. It is a beautiful bike, well balanced, very smooth, and feels like a 600. Probably, one of the best bikes I have owned. The fairings are new, one ding because I dropped the tank cover. Only other blemish is a screen crack. Happened during transport. The Honda warranty has at least 3 years on it and is transferable. If you are interested send me a message, we can discuss further.

It had its 8,000 mile maintenance. I put 500 street miles on it and approximately 1,000 track miles but I will get a picture of the odometer to confirm.

The bike has not been heavily modified, no tuning.
-Motoxpricambi race fairings
-Sato rear sets
-Brembo 17 RCS master cylinder
-Stainless steel front and rear lines
-Driven 16t front, and 43 rear aluminum 520 rear sprocket (New)
-3D GP chain (New)
-Pirelli SC2 Slicks front and rear (New)
-Moto holders front fairing bracket
-Ten Kate Racing IMU mount
-R&G engine cover
-Woodcraft Strator cover
-Woodcraft front and rear axle sliders

Stock Parts
-Some fairing components. The CBR comes apart in a million pieces. If you are good at puzzles, I am sure you can get it back together. lol.
-Most stock brake and rear set components
-Other Misc. parts.

CBR.JPG

Poper

Very nice bike. A couple of questions:

1. Title situation?
2. Mileage confusion: your add says 8,000 miles plus more, but the dash reads 1,367?
3. Crashed? A few dings on dash and other areas.
4. Autoblip downshift?

Great looking bike BTW

Holmes

1. Title in hand
2. 1,367 miles. 500 street, 800+ track. 8,000 preventive maintenance. New plugs, filter, ect..
3. Never crashed. Clean title. New fairings never used on track. Only ding is on the tank cover that can be touched up with paint, there is a picture.
4. Crack in dash from transport. I was going to put l2m dash on it, but decided to sale. Warranty may cover it, depending on dealership/Honda cooperation.
5. Auto blip down and quick up and adjustable.
6. Full adaptable Ohlins electronic suspension that I wish my R1 had.

To be honest, I don’t want to sale it, but I don’t need two bikes. Especially, two different brands from a spare part perspective. I am also doing a Doctor of Business Administration, so I am not riding as much as I want (plus COVID-19).

If you or anyone else is interested, LMK. I was thinking of taking it to PITT, but I missed registration, but I do live close. I will be at road Atlanta July 4th weekend. Thanks!