2019 Schedule

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
I think this is a new record....we are in November and no one has asked when next year's schedule will be posted!!! Jiggy...Jiggy...Jiggy

bmart

Control Rider
I imagine that it will be another great one! The 2018 schedule was...comprehensive. Selfishly, I have my fingers crossed for some VIR South days.

djhurayt

OK, I'll start. When will the 2019 schedule come out. I think I can still play my new guy card, can't I :whistle:

I realize N2's root are in the old NESBA. With NESBA being the North East . . ., it is understandable that the majority of the tracks are in the northeast. duh
Do you think N2 will ever evolve into more track in the southeast and then we could run in the colder months?
:squid:

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
OK, I'll start. When will the 2019 schedule come out. I think I can still play my new guy card, can't I :whistle:

I realize N2's root are in the old NESBA. With NESBA being the North East . . ., it is understandable that the majority of the tracks are in the northeast. duh
Do you think N2 will ever evolve into more track in the southeast and then we could run in the colder months?
:squid:

Hang on...good things coming!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I imagine that it will be another great one! The 2018 schedule was...comprehensive. Selfishly, I have my fingers crossed for some VIR South days.

WORST track EVER!!!!! HELL's NO! (And I tried to like South...many times....just can't)

Now VIR FULL and North....well Give me Give me Give me!!!!!!

D-Zum

Patriot might be fun on a Grom or other Mini.

Other than that. Rode it once and was immediately done with it from then on

bmart

Control Rider
Interesting...I find South and Patriot the two course that have the most to teach! South with the blind entries and off camber exits, and Patriot with the necessity to get the lines right at nearly every point, because once you're offline, there aren't a lot of places to get back on it. South South South! :)

Motofun352

Control Rider
South is OK, I like the down hill flip-flop section. Otherwise it is two long straights connected by the oak tree turn. Prefer North when it comes to VIR.

bmart

Control Rider
Are we there yet? How about now? Now?

I haven't even started any actual work on the bikes yet and i'm already mentally ready for 2019.

D-Zum

Brainerd!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there in 2002 to watch AMA race. TV didn’t do that layout justice. It looks like fun.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Road America! Please.
Been there...done that....got the t-shirt....literally they gave us t-shirts....

It was fun....the straights were SOOOOO long....and you really had to convince your self that you wanted to go 180MPH.....I couldn't.....I gave up at 165....ha!

We were there in June and it was cold (it didn't make it above 50 all day).....HAHAHAHA.....Think summit in early April ...oh yea and it rained in the afternoon....

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Brainerd!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there in 2002 to watch AMA race. TV didn’t do that layout justice. It looks like fun.
Talk about a long trip.....When I lived in IN I didn't even want to travel that far for that track....ha!