2022 Yamaha R7 Track Bike, Only 1,200 miles

JonathanNorthGA

For sale is my 2022 R7 track bike. Performs quite well on the track. Only has 1,263 miles on it, and is in very good condition. The only reason I'm selling it is to put some cash into another project of mine. This bike is obviously set up for the track right now, but to make it street legal again, you'd just need to throw the mirrors and turn signals back on (I have the stock ones).

Custom parts include a full Yoshimura R77 setup, Power Commander V, brand new Aim Solo 2 lap timer, engine cover set from GB Racing, Puig race windscreen, lever guards, etc. I also have Dunlop Q4s on the bike (with life left in them), as well as the stock Bridgestone tires that came with the bike.

The bike has seen one low-speed lowside crash at the track on a left turn. Only a couple repairs were required (new front fairing, shifter, clutch lever, windscreen). I have the receipt from that work as well. I also just performed an additional "break-in" service to get the bike prepped for another track day at Road Atlanta in October.

Title in hand. I priced the bike above MSRP due to the upgrades and the fact that by the time I left the dealership, due to taxes and fees, the out the door total was $12,000+.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

JDRoadATL2.jpg

Attachments

• exhaust_view2.JPG
    exhaust_view2.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: