2nd Track Day @ Little Tally Aug. 15-16

sparkplug912

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say I had a great two days at Talladega GP last weekend. Everything was very well coordinated and the atmosphere was fun and positive. I liked the focus on safety - especially being in the novice group where we can tend to have more unpredictability.

Special thanks to all N2 Staff and especially control riders Brian Morris and Jonathan Landwer. I was lucky enough to get some one-on-one training from each of them and really progressed throughout the weekend. I'd say they had a really good balance between pushing me, but not beyond my capabilities to do it safely. Can't wait to get back out there soon!

Thanks for posting up Spark! If you worked with Brian and Jonathan you had to have a great time. Both are top shelf riders and are great ambassadors for our organization and for the sport as a whole. Tally is a fun track and has it's own unique layout, but look at our schedule and come to one of the bigger tracks when you can. The skills you picked up at Tally will transition well to a larger track and you will have a blast! I know there are several choices for orgs to ride with and I want to thank you for choosing N2!

HJ