2nd Track Day with N2

Alan #14

Last Saturday at Tally was my second track day with N2 and third in all. I got bumped to Intermediate which solidified me riding the track. I've noticed that its taking me longer to go back to street trim (its been a week and I still have my track tires on the bike).

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Congrats on the bump! That's awesome! You may just find that the more time you spend at the track the less desire you have to ride on the street ;-)

Alan #14

I can see that happening too. I'm already sorta preparing myself to sell the Busa in favor of a lighter more agile bike when that day comes. That is a hard thought because I really like the bike and its fun to see people's reaction when they see one get low

Good riding always gets our attention Alan - and you were riding extremely well my brother! Congrats on the bump and like I said when you got it - it comes with greater responsibility too. You are getting faster and running close with other faster riders. Work on predictability, being smooth, and fast will continue to come as well. Thanks for attending and come back when you can!

HJ

Alan #14

Thanks John! I'm looking forward to many more track days and Lord willing hopefully one day I can ride in A group. Until that day comes I'm going to continue to work on the skills you mentioned. I will say that I can't speak highly enough of the staff and control riders of N2. Ya'll are some of the best people that I have ever encountered. I just want to say thank you to all who make these track days possible. I will see you at Barber!