'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
blueninja1;214892 wrote: The final price drop is $1,800. It's priced to sell. If there are no takers I'll just keep it and ride next year.
Somebody NEEDS to buy this bike. At this new price, it's even a better deal. It's a good solid trackbike.

pefrey

HondaGalToo;214815 wrote: I only wish your ejection from the event this past Saturday was a permanent ban from NESBA, but that unfortunately is not up to me.
I'm curious, what happened?

Free bump for a track bike for sale.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Snooki;214876 wrote: ...anyway, would you take $2,500 (your original price) to have it delivered to my place in Seaside? Trying to get it since I just sold my GSXR1000 and need it for the October lightning dates.

A couple of questions:
can you post pics?
is the title in your name?
any leins etc?
what kind of oil do you use in it?

Snooki...almost all this information is listed in the initial post.

dbarufaldi

I can vouch that the bike is a good, solid starter trackbike that will take you at least through I, and probably well into A group, if you so choose. It was my trackbike until this year, and it's been properly serviced, has a bunch of decent components, and at that price is a very good deal.

If I thought I could justify buying it and shipping it to Barber, so I could do fly-n-rides, I'd be perfectly happy with this bike.

Dan B

Hambone

Yo, Homeslice! What happened? Did you really get kicked off the track? Are you really done with trackdays? Are you going to give it another go next year? Good luck with the sale and good luck with school.

bugmn20

Snooki;214934 wrote: thanks! missed the links to the pix... anyway Title status?

Snooks, he also said that there is no title, just a bill of sale. Hope this helps

-smoosh smoosh

betarace

Holmes got a new ride more aligned with his skills. Holmes, wear a helmet!
28ho9bb.jpg