'01 R6 Trackbike F/S- $1,800 (NYC)

timmah1991

Holy crap, I've never seen so much hatred towards someone from NESBA. I saw other people mentioning blueninja in other posts, but I thought it was a joke or something. Anyways, another bump for a good looking machine, and what seems to be a good cause.

acchou

PresidentHudson;215763 wrote: Is this dude really that bad. I know its a long shot but does anyone have video of ninja? Bump for a great looking machine.

I do not think they are making fun of him because he is "that"bad.
The problem is he thinks he is good, but in reality he is not. Plus when the CR is trying to help him, he thinks they are smoking crack.

blueninja1

Just a few updates. My bike is at home now in Fresh Meadows, Queens.

I will get some detailed stationary pics of the bike and extras put up by sometime next weekend.

Thanks,

Brendon

snoman48

When you're ready to do a hefty price drop let me know, pick up wont be a problem either.

Plus, I'd love to have my membership paid for :D

blueninja1

Firstly, good afternoon and thanks for viewing my bike.

$1,800 is as low as i will go.

I encourage you to pick it up during the off-season because come spring I will raise the price to $2,000 if it is still around. I know the economy is rough but I refuse to let a strong bike go for free. I'd rather keep it as a garage centerpiece rather than sell it for a penny less. To be honest and fair the price which I set is beyond a bargain.

Thanks for looking and hopefully the bike will find a good home. If interested send me a PM and we can setup a weekend viewing, after which I'm sure you will be completely satisfied with the bike.

You also must remember that in addition to a turn-key bike which is well-maintained and in perfect running condition, you get a spare set of wheels with supercorsas mounted and a box of spare parts/nuts/bolts/ etc.

Thanks,
Brendon

snoman48

Sure I understand where you're coming from..I don't need turnkey so if you happen to wreck it I'll be here to get the pieces.

Good luck selling on this forum! :haha:

snoman48

Oh the money is sincere, that's not the question. You're status in this forum is what's holding you back, after the impression you made on the other members.

Oh, and getting your post flagged for rule violation and banned on the r6-forum isn't gonna help your sale either:rtfm:

best of luck!

blueninja1

Updated stationary pics and updated trackday pics with my final pics of the season taken in september!

Bike is officially winterized with a 50/50 mix of coolant. I flushed out the water wetter this past weekend. Battery is on the tender to keep it healthy and strong. Still looking for a good home. PM or respond to my thread if interested.

Thanks,

Brendon

Gonzo511

Stop it....it hurts!

Holy shit guys. . .You guys had me in tears from laughing so hard.

Bump to help out my fellow Nesbians out East.

Kordyte

32.jpg

^My face when reading any thread involving blueninja in the last year. Good times, folks