'02 CBR600F4i for Sale, $3,000

Ron P

*********************SOLD***************************************

I'm giving up track days and therefore parting with my bike. It's in great shape with some left side rash from a spill in the Turn 3 gravel at Summit Point. The bike was checked out by RnR Cycles in Chantilly, VA after and the only damage outside of the body was an oil breather line came loose. Accessories include Scorpion exhaust, CFMotorsort rearsets, Scott steering damper, HEL steel braided brake lines, EBC front rotors, EBC brake pads, Zero Gravity windscreen and Hotbodies bodywork and Pazzo levers. The tires are Michelin Pilot Pures 180/55 and 120/70 with about 5 track days on them. The suspension is stock.

I have a clear Illinois title for the bike. I never retitled it in Virginia, so you'll get the IL title and a bill of sale. More photos are available. Feel free to ask any questions.

001.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

005.jpg

Waltzy

Great looking Machine. Good luck with the sale. If you were closer to IA I would consider taking this off your hands...I loved my F4i

Ron P

Still available. Reasonable offers considered. Buy the bike, trailer and chock and I'll work up a package deal for you.