'02 GSXR 750 Feeler

mike27

My buddy has an 02 gsxr 750 that he got into an accident with a few years ago. Insurance totaled it and he eventually bought it back. It's been sitting in his garage since. Damage was fairings, obviously, mirrors, small dent on tank and one of the side cases cracked. He says the forks and frame are straight. Bike has 8k miles on it. It seems like a perfect speciman for a track bike. So I'm just wondering how much should he ask for this and would any body be interested? I can try and get some pictures if needed. Bike is in Oak Lawn, IL.

mike27

I sent a messege to my friend to take some pictures and email them to me. I will get them up as soon as I get them. Another friend of mine is interested in the bike and I gave him the owner's #. Don't know if they have talked yet or come to take a look at it. I do know that he had an offer a few months ago for $1,800 but they guy couldn't buy it because he lost his job. If any of you would like his # so you can talk to him and maybe he could email some pictures I'll pm you.

mike27

He emailed me the pictures but I am having trouble uploading them. If anyone is interested in them just PM me your email address and I will forward them to you. Remember, the bike is in the Chicago area and he will probably want someone to pick it up or somewhat local exchange.