'04 CBR600RR 600RR track only

John#12

This motorcycle does not have a title, it is bill of sale only and cannot be registered for street use in Wisconsin. It was that way when I bought it in 2005. I am the 2nd Owner.

The bike has about 8000 miles on it. The bike runs and handles excellent.

The yellow graphics and number plates are vinyl and come right off.

It is mechanically sound, will pass tech as is, and is ready to ride. Suspension is set up for a 195 # rider.

Modifications include: Penske double clicker rear shock (refreshed in Jan 2012), Penske fork internals (refreshed in Jan 2012), Vortex adjustable rearsets w/GP or standard shift pattern, -1 front sprocket, Scorpion slip-on exhaust, Galfer braided front brake lines, GPR steering damper (fresh seals and oil in 2012), Power Commander III USB with custom map (105.6 RWHP on the dyno, but optimized for ram air effects), Woodcraft toe guard, race bodywork, frame sliders, swingarm spools, and partially safety wired.

Included is a spare set of wheels (front and rear), spare rear sprocket (stock), misc. street parts (mirrors, passenger pegs, stock exhaust, and other take off stuff), Pit Bull front stand, LP rear stand.

Michelin Power Pures are on the bike now w/ about 1/2 life left. Also included is a D211 NTEC on the front spare w/ 70% or so life left.

I would like to sell the whole package, but will sell the bike without the accessories to a willing buyer. I will not sell the accessories just yet.

The motorcycle is located in Brookfield, WI
$3600 for the package.

John#12;271212 wrote: This motorcycle does not have a title, it is bill of sale only and cannot be registered for street use in Wisconsin. It was that way when I bought it in 2005. I am the 2nd Owner.

The bike has about 8000 miles on it. The bike runs and handles excellent.

The yellow graphics and number plates are vinyl and come right off.

It is mechanically sound, will pass tech as is, and is ready to ride. Suspension is set up for a 195 # rider.

Modifications include: Penske double clicker rear shock (refreshed in Jan 2012), Penske fork internals
(refreshed in Jan 2012), Vortex adjustable rearsets w/GP or standard shift pattern, -1 front sprocket, Scorpion slip-on exhaust, Galfer braided front brake lines, GPR steering damper (fresh seals and oil in 2012), Power Commander III USB with custom map (105.6 RWHP on the dyno, but optimized for ram air effects), Woodcraft toe guard, race bodywork, frame sliders, swingarm spools, and partially safety wired.

Included is a spare set of wheels (front and rear), spare rear sprocket (stock), misc. street parts (mirrors, passenger pegs, stock exhaust, and other take off stuff), Pit Bull front stand, LP rear stand.

Michelin Power Pures are on the bike now w/ about 1/2 life left. Also included is a D211 NTEC on the front spare w/ 70% or so life left.

I would like to sell the whole package, but will sell the bike without the accessories to a willing buyer. I will not sell the accessories just yet.

The motorcycle is located in Brookfield, WI
$3600 for the package.
yes it does :D