'04 R1 for sale $3999 (Charlotte, NC) 2004 Yamaha YZF-R1

jaymondiaz

***PRICE REDUCED AGAIN! $3800 -- 2004 Yamaha R1 for sale. Black Godfather Racingbodywork, Vortex Clip-ons, clutch and swingarm sliders (spools), Gilles Racing steering damper re-locating bracket, Dunlop 208GP race tires with some life left in them, and a new set of Michelin Slicks available. The engine is stock . It starts right up and runs very well. I also have a box of miscellaneous parts (extra clips, fasteners, lights, etc.) that I will include with the bike if wanted. Please post only if you are interested in the bike. Call or email me me with any questions. Thanks.

Jaymon DIaz
NESBA Advanced group #99
704-995-9903
jaymondiaz@msn.com

NTSOFAST

I'm actually looking for a 04-06 R1 that I can use for both street and track. What is the title status ? I've got a 05 ZX-6R for sale on here as well.

Thanks !

jaymondiaz

I do not have the title for this bike. I will provide the buyer with a bill of sale only. I purchased the bike from an auction after a front-end collision. The front forks are straight. (I checked them with a run-out guage after I purchased the bike and they are well within factory specs.) The mileage is unknown because the upper fairing (along with the guage cluster) was missing when I bought the bike, but that was in 2005, and the bike was only a year old. I have only done about 12 or 13 track days on the bike since then, so the mileage is most likely very low. When I bought the bike I purchased an upper fairing bracket and guage cluster on eBay, so there is a mileage reading, but it is not correct. As stated above, the bike runs great. I have had the bike up to about 180mph on the track, and there are no signs of engine/suspension/frame issues.

NTSOFAST

Thanks for the info. I'm actually looking for a bike with a title that I can put on the street and use for track days too. Good luck with the sale. Looks like a good buy !