'04 Suzuki SXR 750 in southeast PA

C Bagnall

Putting my well cared for GSXR 750 up for sale because I'm moving on to pursue other interests for a while. This bike has been regularly serviced by Evan at Solid Performance and has had a bunch of recent upgrades. I've been running this bike in Nesba track days for the last six years and it has proven to be a solid, reliable performer.

$3,700 OBO

Best way to contact me is via cell at 610-324-8962 ask for Curt

Clear and ready to transfer PA title in my name.
Location is West Chester, PA 19380
14000+/- miles
Sharkskinz bodywork- New last season with fresh professional paintjob
Stomp tank grips
Penske suspension front and rear sprung for 195lb rider and serviced last season.
Spare front and rear wheel/rotor/tire set
Brembo m/c- brakes recently serviced
GPR steering stabilizer
GP Dynojet speed shifter
Power Commander
Full M4 exhaust
Slipper clutch + spare plates
Safety wired for Nesba A and WERA spec
Comes with front and rear stands
Woodcraft-
Engine plates
Sliders
Rear spools
Vortex
-
Rearsets
Sprockets (w/ spares)
520 DID chain
Lots of spares
Complete factory manual
Battery tender

Here's the pics to tell the story. This is a terrific bike and has been a great ride for me. It's ready to go and I wouldn't hesitate to take it to the track tomorrow.

MotorcycleTrackBike002.jpg

MotorcycleTrackBike005.jpg

MotorcycleTrackBike006.jpg

motorcyclestuff001.jpg

motorcyclestuff005.jpg

motorcyclestuff006.jpg

motorcyclestuff004.jpg

motorcyclestuff002-1.jpg

MotorcycleTrackBike003.jpg

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
This is a great bike and Curt is a good man to deal with. Sorry to see you taking a break but hope to see you stop out some time

CooperS

id be interested in some of the spare parts you have. Let me know if you would sell any

Thanks Alex

C Bagnall

slow_honda;237088 wrote: This is a great bike and Curt is a good man to deal with. Sorry to see you taking a break but hope to see you stop out some time
Hey Dave, Thanks for the support! I will probably be Dave Yarnall's new pit crew! I will look forward to catching up with you guys when I come down, Curt

boxertwin

Dave561;237088 wrote: This is a great bike and Curt is a good man to deal with. Sorry to see you taking a break but hope to see you stop out some time
+1

I've known Curt for a lot of years. I can tell you he never does anything half way ( this bike is pristine) and he is one of the most fair/honest people I know.

I'm sure that whoever snatches this up will be VERY pleased!

boxertwin

Bump for a really nice bike and great seller.

A potential buyer is looking at a really reliable, solid ride here. Surprised it hasn't sold yet.