'05 GSXR-600 Track bike in PA

boxertwin

Selling my nicely set up GSXR-600. It's a solid, safe, reliable bike that is a little short on "pretty", but it's nicely set up and maintained. I had it gone over by Solid Performance at the beginning of the season to make sure everything was squared away and have done 8 or 10 track days with it this year. I'm selling because another bike came along that has quite a few upgrades I'd like to have and I can't keep two track bikes around :-(

Here's the gist of it:

Price: $3400 obo

Location: West Grove, PA; 19390. It's possible I could bring it to NJMP (or similar distance)if it helps.

Bike has a title

Fully safety wired

Suspension professionally rebuilt and sprung for a 210lb rider in April
New clutch, brakes, rotors, and other stuff I can't recall installed in April
Brembo master cyl, Penske triple rear shock, Power Commander, Yoshimura full exhaust, steering damper, stainless brake lines, probably more stuff I'm not remembering :)

Vortex rearsets, clutch lever,gas cap, side covers and clip-ons.

Previous owner says it was low sided twice. The frame and rear subframe have some scratches on them and the side cover is ground down a bit. The track bodywork (unknown manufacturer) has been repaired and painted with a rattle can paint job (like i said, it's been hit with the ugly stick a couple of times).

This is a really good, reliable bike that passes tech, fires up, and rides well every track day. Nothing fancy, but a lot of value for the dollar.

GSXR004.jpg
GSXR003.jpg
GSXR002.jpg
GSXR001.jpg

PM me here or email me at herring7777 (at) comcast (dot) net if interested. I'm open to offers for a quick sale so drop me a line.

boxertwin

Forgot:

Hasn't been down under my ownership

Comes with a bunch of spare Vortex stuff and a straight (but ugly) spare rear wheel

Danielmarkwogh

Wow your GSXR-600 bike is looking awesome in white color and I am very fell great to seen that images.
GSXR-600 is always my favorite bike I haven't this bike but My two has this bike with green and black color.