4’ x 8’ trailer w/Pitbull Trailer Restraint System

TMR

The trailer has been sold.

The Pitbull Restraint is still available with or without the '08 YZF-R6 pins.

I have also been using the Pitbull Trailer Restraint System on this trailer to transport my 2008 Yamaha R6. With this system, you do not need to use any straps or Canyon Dancer. Just lock it in and go.

Pitbull Trailer Restraint System with 2008 R6 pins is $265.00
Pitbull Trailer Restraint System without 2008 R6 pins $190.00
Pitbull Trailer Restraint System (Pins only) for 2008 R6 $75.00

TMR

The trailer has been sold.

The Pitbull Restraint is still available with or without the '08 YZF-R6 pins.

TMR

I posted two pics above of the trailer all set up for a track day.

Would you like to see something in particular?

TMR

626suzuki, your account says you are blocking PM's.

Here is my reply to your question.

"No problem.

It worked out just fine. I purchased a hitch for my Buick and installed it myself. With the load balanced on the trailer, there was no problem at all.

Take Care!"

mpz

You probably would have mentioned if it was but I'll ask just to be sure. Is the trailer fold-up type?

TMR

mike27;87013 wrote: What are the R6 pins?
The Pitbull Trailer Restraint System utilizes quick release pins that are made to fit into the rear axle of your motorcycle. Because there is no standard size and length to this axle, Pitbull manufactures these pins that are unique the model and year of the motorcycle. I have a 2008 YZF-R6, so when I ordered this trailer restraint, I had to specify which bike it would be used for. It does not make the stand proprietary to the R6 though. If someone was to purchase this stand, they would not have to buy the R6 pins, but would have to purchase the pins that are made for their specific bike. The pins are the only thing that are proprietary to each model/brand/year of motorcycle. The pins themselves are replaceable. The stand is designed to use whatever pins you have.

mike27

I live on the border of Chicago and Indiana. I'm going to be picking up a bike near O'hare airport in the next few days or this weekend. If we worked something on the trailer and the stand would you consider meeting somewhere near the border? Maybe Gurnee or somewhere?

TMR

mike27;87129 wrote: I live on the border of Chicago and Indiana. I'm going to be picking up a bike near O'hare airport in the next few days or this weekend. If we worked something on the trailer and the stand would you consider meeting somewhere near the border? Maybe Gurnee or somewhere?
As much as I would like to, I no longer have a tow vehicle. So, I would not be able to accommodate you on your reasonable request.

I am also going out of town for the weekend.

Sorry.

Regards,
Tim

mike27

I am still interested. I could come up and get it if this works out. What will you take for the trailer and the restraint system? If you'd rather just talk over the phone you can e-mail me your # and I'll call you tomorrow. r1joz2730@sbcglobal.net 1 more question. Is the front wheel chock included?

TMR

mike27;87158 wrote: I am still interested. I could come up and get it if this works out. What will you take for the trailer and the restraint system? If you'd rather just talk over the phone you can e-mail me your # and I'll call you tomorrow. r1joz2730@sbcglobal.net 1 more question. Is the front wheel chock included?
No, the Baxley (front wheel chock) is not included.

The sale is for the trailer and the Pitbull restraint only.

Canali

How well does the Pitbull restraint work? Do you only need that and a front chock? or still need to strap the bike down?

Thanks,
Chris

Drewbie

Guys.. check out pitbulls website.. there are lots of pics and videos of there system works.. its really nice!