40.00 suit cleaning at barnacle bill's

barnacle bill

well its fall again. this year darethea and I have reduced our clean and conditioning to 40.00 for this season. we have excellent prices on our other services too. sleeve and leg zippers 25.00 ea. more than 2 are 20.00 each . front zippers 1 pc 50.00 , knees usually repair for 30.00 , elbows for 25.00 same for shoulders . lettering is 8.00 each . more than 10 are 7.00 each. patches installed for 5.00 each . our aerohumps are 75.00 each. see our work on facebook at "Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair" . the best to all bill and darethea

BARNACLE BILL'S
1106 LOGAN ROAD
SPRINGFIELD, KY 40069

859 336 7375 give me a call I like to talk

barnacle bill

Thanks!

for the kind words. we try our best to keep our prices low. I used to roadrace and ride dirt. still do a trackday when the wild hair hits me and ride wheelers and mtn bikes in the woods with the grandson we're raising . he's almost 8 and he's starting to push me a little already. I know what it's like to squeeze a nickel 'til lthe buffalo grunts too. our overhead is low so we pass it on to our customers . there is no sales tax on sewing repair services in or shipping out of our state . that makes a difference too . ship in and out on your own label if you want to. just enclose your return label when you ship your suit in. we built custom suits for 20 yrs so there is not much we can't do to repair or alter your suit. the best to all. bill and darethea

JRA

Bill, I have a couple of suits I'd like to send to you for cleaning. Will this offer still be good in mid November?

barnacle bill

40.00 suit cleaning through next spring

Yes, the cleaning offer will stand untill next spring tell your friends too! we clean our suits in house and we use an environmentally friendly process. No harsh chemicals or dry cleaning that can damage the integrity of the leather or weaken the threads . even if your suit looks clean it still has the sweat oils and salts from your body permeating the leather. you need to get this out at least once a year to prevent dry rot . always store your leathers in a well ventilated place. leathers like to be clean and dry . mildew loves dirty and damp leathers . doesn't take it long to ruin a good set of leathers. they don't have to be old leathers either.
we have the lowest prices of anyone on our other services too . how? low overhead . things are cheaper in the country. just give a call and talk if you want. people say I like to talk. usually we can give a pretty good quote on your repairs right over the phone and we always call with the exact total before we do the work . been doing this for over 20 yrs so we know what works and what doesn't. the best to all. bill and darethea

CooperS

Woukd you mind if I soread the word to a local race forum as well.. seems like a good deal

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

barnacle bill

Yes, please do tell them about the 40.00 cleaning

Yes, please do inform others. It is a good deal. that's a 35.00 savings off the standard price we charged for years. same service lower price. just like last year if you get a cleaning and a repair we'll color touch-up the small scrapes for free. go look at the before and after pictures on "Barnacle Biil's Leather Repair" on facebook. I think there is a red technic suit on there that was really rashed on the backsides . pictures of our aer0humps are there too . I think with yamaha and suzuki tlettering. check out the lettering on them too . appreciate it! Bill and Darethea

cyclox

Bill built my custom leathers and I couldn't be happier with the results. He made some modifications to his standard suit in order to help with mobility on my little smoking bike (I'm wearing the leathers in my avatar photo).

I was considering washing my suit myself but at this price, I think the leathers will be making a trip to their source for a refresh.

barnacle bill

40.00 cleaning

the 40.00 cleaning( about half price) does not include return shipping nor will it repair any road rash or make the suit fit any better . it's just a clean and condition. we offer reapir and alteration services though at about half the price of our competitors. thanks, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield, ky 40069

www.racingleather.com
"Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair"

andykurz

This will be nice come November! Bill, your URL in your signature doesn't work: you have two "i"s in racing.

barnacle bill

40.00 suit cleaning

you're right . there are two i's there. typo . it's a wonder I can type at all with these bear paws I have for hands . thanks for the heads up on that. I think it was just that one post though. bill

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield, ky 40069

www.racingleather.com

859 336 7375

Domenic

Bill does a great job with leather cleaning repairs alterations. I use his service and know of others who do. Everybody is very pleased with his work.

cbr_600rr_freak

During racing season I usually end up sending my leathers to Bill a couple times for patches, cleaning, or repairs. I couldn't imagine supporting
Anyone else as nice as Bill. He will def continue to get my service for as long as he is In business. He isn't far from me here in Asheville, NC anyways. Thanks for hooking all of us up Bill!

barnacle bill

40.00 suit cleaning

THANK YOU! always a pleasure talking to all of you on the phone. but sometimes I or darethea are on the computer answering emails and that's about the only time you wouldn't get a direct line to us. we try to answer every call and every question as promptly as possible . everyone have the best holidays possible and keep the people in the northeast in your thoughts and prayers that they get needed relief. bill and darethea

bmart

Control Rider
After a "home" cleaning and conditioning every off season, I sent my Vanson leathers and three pair of Held Gloves to Bill last week. I can't wait to get them back. He has been great at communicating via e-mail and phone calls. I wish that he reconditioned GSXRs. ;)

barnacle bill

40 suit cleaning

yes we are still doing the 40 suit cleaning. probably until march . check out our other low prices too . I get an ass chewing from my competitors calling about once a week telling me to raise them? it's the overhead I guess . ours is so low. tell your friends and check out our work at Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on facebook

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield ky 40069

859 336 7375

barnacle bill

alterations

for those that are asking. yes we do alterations. a torso will let out for 100.00 . add 50 to that to let out the shoulders and biceps . we can add a crotch panel for 50.00 . this lets the upper thighs out a little too . most collars will rework for 40-50.00 . we can add stretch material in the back of the collar too if you're having trouble getting "tucked" putting too much pressure on your neck . my zipper prices are in my first post. it's better to call me direct for directions of how to mark up for alterations . it's pretty easy. 859 336 7375 . pics of our alterations , repairs and color touch up are at Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on Facebook . no one beats our prices or rates or our work . every job is different and I try to actually Listen to what you want done. give a call I like to talk. bill and darethea

almost forgot. yes we can do a generic liner replacement. high quaility vented nylon liner sewn in runs 100.00 and shipping. very silky and silk feeling.and "why are your prices so low?" they are not everyone else's are too high. I guess it's their high overhead? I think that's got everybody answered. thanks, bill and darethea 859 336 7375 barnacle@kyol.net

PS yes we can put cutoffs back together. if they are really worth it. we'll let you know with an evaluation. thanks, bill and darethea