40.00 suit cleaning at barnacle bill's

meanstrk

Control Rider
I am dropping a set of leathers at UPS today for a front zipper replacement. I included a sheet with my contact info in with it.

barnacle bill

zippers

thanks for the kind words. repairs , alterations and especially zippers are our specialties . I've built custom suits for 20 yrs. there is not much we can not do to a suit as far as repairs or alterations are concerned. we are still doing the 40.00 clean and condition too . our january rush has already come and gone and we never really had any back up to speak of. the best to all. bill and darethea

Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on Facebook www.racingleather.com 859 336 7375

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield, ky 40069

barnacle bill

40.00 suit cleaning ends march 21

I've ran this all fall and winter. most have taken advantage of it but Darethea says it's time to raise it back to it's already low cost of only 50.00 for a full clean and conditioning. ( about half what our competitors charge) all our other prices will remain the same throughout the year. thanks to all. bill and darethea

PatFitz9

Definitely worth it at $50. My leathers came back looking great, softer than ever and 100% funk free! Thanks again Bill!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I am gonna put this TTT as I just got my suit back from Bill. He did an amazing job at cleaning the suit, repairing the damages, and all for a reasonable and fair price. I will definitely use his services in the future. Give them a call for great work at a fair price.

barnacle bill

good timing

we just got the january rush out the doors and ready to take care of anyone's spring needs to get things ready for the track. thanks, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield, ky 40069

859 336 7375

barnacle bill

cleaning . repair before and after pics

I'll try and load a recent suit we just cleaned and repaired. it had pretty heavy damage and lots of road rash. every job is different but most turn out pretty good. thanks, bill and darethea

RADAR Magnet

He can tell you better but this may give you some idea. He has mine now; cleaning and replacing the zipper. From the time I shipped until I get it back will probably be close to two weeks. I think ground shipping UPS to/from VA is two days, which means roughly a week with him.

barnacle bill

cleaning and repair

most suits will clean in a week and usually repair. a lot depends on when it comes in and the volume of suits we are working on. we have been turning repairs around pretty quickly this season though. cleaning is still 50.00 . repairs are priced on request . thanks, bill and darethea

cleaning 50.00
arm or leg zippers 25.00 each ( 80.00 for all four) all our zippers are USA YKK brass zippers
front 1 pc suit zipper 50.00
jacket zipper 40.00
waist zipper for 2 pc suit 75.00
most elbows repair for 25-35.00
most knees repair for 25-45.00 ( depends on if it has armor pockets)
a blown seam will sew back up for 10-15.00
a collar will replace for 40.00 on most suits
we can retrofit an aer0hump on most suits for 75.00 ( go look at them at barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook )
suit re-coloring is priced on request.
thanks, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield, ky 40069

Eltoshan

H Bill,

I'm interesting in getting some repairs done (small holes and a few ripped seams), what's the best way to get this process started? Also, do you repair gloves?

barnacle bill

barnacle bill

just send it in. UPS works best for us but send it anyway you like. put your return address and phone number and instructions in the box. send your own return label if you wish . we don't mind. we can repair some gloves. we can patch a palm and sew up finger seams. we can not replace any metal or plastic parts . we have a 15.00 minimum on gloves . most will repair for that anyway.we can replace most boot zippers too usually runs 35.00 if it is a straight zipper and does not wrap around the ankle. thanks, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield, ky 40069

Khanlon

Hi Bill,

What would it cost to extend the torso of my vanson suit? When I leave over on the bike the stretch panel at my lower back fully extends and then I run out of room in the suit.

Thank you,

barnacle bill

torso extension

theres a couple of ways to do that but the simplest and most economical would be to add a crotch panel of keprotec that would give you another 2 or 3 inches of room. I bet the shoulders get tight too? that will take care of it run you 75.00 plus return shipping or just enclose a return UPS label with payment for a quicker turnaround.need a cleaning ? add 50.00 need a name added? 8.00 a letter about any style or color. just add it up . thanks,, bill and darethea

barnacle bill's
1106 logan road
springfield. ky 40069