Rear ramp door
Exterior 30amp RV plug
Exterior 20amp GFI with weatherproof cover
2 - 4ft LED interior lights
2 - 20amp interior recepticles
Square-D panel hidden inside cabinet
Insulated walls and ceiling
White panel board cover on ceiling
Coleman 13,500btu rooftop AC (brand new)
Husky 7 drawer tool box
Custom made cabinets with rustoleum epoxy paint. Right side cabinet has shelf
HDX rubber tread plate flooring
12" on center floor supports (standard is 16")

Bottom dollar price is $4000

RenderedContent-D7A72603-7245-4D8A-83EA-2F8F3F9995F7.JPG
RenderedContent-DAC42B9F-ACE6-4B18-92BC-506A0684183E.JPG

Pfraser

I'm interested, but a new trailer of that size would run ~3200. Are you willing to negotiate the price at all?

buzz-06

I'm interested, but a new trailer of that size would run ~3200. Are you willing to negotiate the price at all?

Not sure where you are shopping, if you're quoting a factory direct price then sure. But you've gotta go down there and pick it up so now you've got fuel and hotel costs. How about this, you take the list of what's installed in the trailer, present it to diamond and tell them you want a price on a brand new trailer with all that and you get back to me and tell me how I should want to negotiate my $4000 price.

Kurt_Orban

Not sure where you are shopping, if you're quoting a factory direct price then sure. But you've gotta go down there and pick it up so now you've got fuel and hotel costs. How about this, you take the list of what's installed in the trailer, present it to diamond and tell them you want a price on a brand new trailer with all that and you get back to me and tell me how I should want to negotiate my $4000 price.
Buzz I thought you were keeping it? I'm gonna be pissed if you sell it now lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk